For those of you who have removed the insoles of your Js...

pelimpe wrote:
Yeah def does a lil difference
Indeed...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea my cdp xi's are really tight so i took the insoles out it helps but my problem is more of the width than the length but remember most are spending topdollar for these shoes and dont wanna pay another 15 or 20+ for some differnet insoles.

roll.gif
I can't believe so many of you take out the soles! JB stitched thosein for a reason you know.
Why would you buy a half size down anyways, if shoes are too small for your feet, when you grow up
your gonna have foot problems. So many of you are doing it I have to ask. Do some of you cats buy
half sizes down to make your feet look smaller? (like girls) I mean really, half of you cry about quality
concerns regarding cdp 11s, then you come home and rip out the soles.
indifferent.gif

If you take thr insole out you will feel a difference but if the shoe is too smallthan your probably better off selling and trying buy a right size

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Just take em out n grab some thin fit insoles
If you ever buy some shoes off eBay with no insoles the Thin Fit by Sof-Sole is a great replacement.

Suggesting to do this in this thread wouldn't make any sense. Reason being is the OP is trying to get more space. After market insoles are almost alwaysthicker than the OG insoles so this would actually make the shoe smaller. This leaves you with the same problem you started with.

Sell them and then find a bigger size. That's my advice.

Back
Top Bottom