For those who have visited DC... help a NTer out

much appreciated everyone...

I teach US History so most of those museums are a must. Would have overlooked the art gallery and will ABSOLUTELY check that out. Got tickets to the Wizards/Nets game (talk about talented teams lol) and all the touristy stuff is pretty much on the itinerary.

Cool spot/bar to watch the NCAA games at?
Night spots that are chill to grab a beer/drinks? (not clubs, just got married and I will be with family lol)
Sneakershops/boutiques? (not to cop kicks but some nice in-store clothing)

much appreciated everyone...

I teach US History so most of those museums are a must. Would have overlooked the art gallery and will ABSOLUTELY check that out. Got tickets to the Wizards/Nets game (talk about talented teams lol) and all the touristy stuff is pretty much on the itinerary.

Cool spot/bar to watch the NCAA games at?
Night spots that are chill to grab a beer/drinks? (not clubs, just got married and I will be with family lol)
Sneakershops/boutiques? (not to cop kicks but some nice in-store clothing)

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Method Man

We have the second best zoo in the country tho? 
And Microsoft makes the nation's second most popular portable MP3 player.  How many Zunes can I put you down for? 

Terrible analogy.  People go to the zoo based off location not national ranking.

terrible understanding. His analogy made perfect sense. You should read again SLOWLY and get the point. Or do you want me to dumb it down for you?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

We have the second best zoo in the country tho? 
And Microsoft makes the nation's second most popular portable MP3 player.  How many Zunes can I put you down for? 

Terrible analogy.  People go to the zoo based off location not national ranking.

terrible understanding. His analogy made perfect sense. You should read again SLOWLY and get the point. Or do you want me to dumb it down for you?

Either way, you're just gettin' a BS version of the city and the culture nowadays...

...your trip would be better if you had a time machine:

Either way, you're just gettin' a BS version of the city and the culture nowadays...

...your trip would be better if you had a time machine:

If you're desperate to see a hippo crammed into a spa tub, just go to FedEx field after a game and find Albert Haynesworth.  

laugh.gif

OP, don't forget Method is a vegetarian so check the menus of the food spots he is sending you to. And Method, what is your issue with CVS? 
That wasn't what I was saying man. I was just simply saying that you are a vegetarian and he probably isn't, so check the menu before he goes. I don't know if the place even sells meat products so that is what I was saying. Come on Meth. I have spoken to you about that lifestyle before, I don't bash it. Give me more credit than that man.
glasses.gif

In poorer areas, CVS has kept condoms under lock and key.  To me, that's simply despicable.  
Because people steal those and deoderant at a high clip. I worked at a CVS in an urban area back in the early 2000s, and we would get got for condoms every damn week.

OP, don't forget Method is a vegetarian so check the menus of the food spots he is sending you to. And Method, what is your issue with CVS? 
That wasn't what I was saying man. I was just simply saying that you are a vegetarian and he probably isn't, so check the menu before he goes. I don't know if the place even sells meat products so that is what I was saying. Come on Meth. I have spoken to you about that lifestyle before, I don't bash it. Give me more credit than that man.
glasses.gif

In poorer areas, CVS has kept condoms under lock and key.  To me, that's simply despicable.  
Because people steal those and deoderant at a high clip. I worked at a CVS in an urban area back in the early 2000s, and we would get got for condoms every damn week.

CVS has every right to deter theft. It's still accessible, it's not like they're not being stocked. If the person is too big of a sissy to ask a clerk to get condoms they don't need to be having sex in the first place.

CVS has every right to deter theft. It's still accessible, it's not like they're not being stocked. If the person is too big of a sissy to ask a clerk to get condoms they don't need to be having sex in the first place.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

she beat me to it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

she beat me to it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go to a GOGO why not come to DC and listen to the music of the city

Good entertanment on U st ,

Get Drunk in Adams Morgan or H st

Walk around Chinatown (Make sure you Listen to the Black Israelites next to Gallery Place ) you stand at gallerplace long enough you will see some funny things

Go to Horace and Dickies and get a Fish Sandwich

If you wanna Trick off your bread go to Stadium (or walk down to that hole in the wall joint The Skylark lol )

Ride up B-More hit the Aquarium

If it was summer you could catch the Various Summer league Basketball games around the city (Goodman , Nike Kenner )

Oh and get you some Wings with Mumbo Sauce

If this was Back in the day I would tell you Go up Madness and get a shirt or Headband

Walk around Chinatown (Make sure you Listen to the Black Israelites next to Gallery Place ) you stand at gallerplace long enough you will see some funny things

If you wanna Trick off your bread go to Stadium (or walk down to that hole in the wall joint The Skylark lol )

If it was summer you could catch the Various Summer league Basketball games around the city (Goodman , Nike Kenner )

If this was Back in the day I would tell you Go up Madness and get a shirt or Headband

Originally Posted by mextra45

"When they let them go-gos out, you should leave immediately, and pretend every light you see is green, if you see the heat then its kiss sweet dreams."

Originally Posted by mextra45

"When they let them go-gos out, you should leave immediately, and pretend every light you see is green, if you see the heat then its kiss sweet dreams."

damn took this long to say my dude needed to get wings and mambo sauce??? nt is slackin out here
30t6p3b.gif

damn took this long to say my dude needed to get wings and mambo sauce??? nt is slackin out here
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

30t6p3b.gif

This....But mextra45 bringing up Horace and Dickies got me ready to go straight there after work....I haven't hit that joint in a min...

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

30t6p3b.gif

This....But mextra45 bringing up Horace and Dickies got me ready to go straight there after work....I haven't hit that joint in a min...

Back
Top Bottom