Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

song was a snorefest until Em spit

I could barely tell drake/kayne/wayne apart they all sound almost exactly the same on this

Originally Posted by mossman75

song was a snorefest until Em spit

I could barely tell drake/kayne/wayne apart they all sound almost exactly the same on this

your kidding right? LOOLOL

Em didnt kill anybody....it gets annoying when everyone says eminem killed everyone on the track......everyone held there own..... how can u say it was a snorefest? drake and kanye killed it...especially there delivery.... drake is almost as good as eminems verse......kanye has punchline for days....wayne came withit too....

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This track is flames from start to finish.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT is too critical sometimes

solid track. i like it, it'll definitely catch a few spins in my whip.

em and kanye need to make a track together
pimp.gif

they could have done soo much more on the track with all 4 of them together, they prob were never in the studio all together at the same time they jsut sent inall 4 verses and put a old beat and hook in.. good song but was expecting track of the year good

song is ok..wayne, ye and drake almost sound alike in their flows. Especially ye and drake. Em flow was cool but for the most part i dont think anyone went inlike that

Em didnt kill anybody....it gets annoying when everyone says eminem killed everyone on the track......everyone held there own..... how can u say it was a snore fest? drake and kanye killed it...especially there delivery.... drake is almost as good as eminems verse......kanye has punchline for days....wayne came with it too....

No, Em def. spazzed on this track and put himself above everyone else; there should be no question about that. Drake's verse was nice, yes...butKanye's was subpar and his punchline's were forced. Wayne's was by far the worst and didn't "come with it." It sounded like everyother song he's done for the past 2 years and it was barely tolerable.

I don't feel like reading through this whole post, but what does this track have to do with Lebron James?

Its cold as hell btw
pimp.gif
, I ain't really like wayne verse but he wasflowing

Decent track..Em Def went in...dissapointing tho that The big homies of hip-hop don't hop on tracks with other up and comers

Eminem ..giving dudes Hints for relapse 2

Sounding like Eminem Show em on this joint i love it

FIREEEEE!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by YardFather

Overall the song isn't good.

The hook, Drake's verse, Ye's verse and Wayne's verse are all weak. Their flows sounded like carbon copies of each other.

Em embarrassed everyone. I feel like he was just walking through the studio and heard what was being made, shook his head and said let me show you guys how to rap.
roll.gif
But true.

this song is OK very underwhelming cool little song, as far as 4-rapper songs

SLU >>>>>>>>>>>> Forever, and it has nothing to do with lyrics, its just more enjoyable

3 years ago...I would have been itching to download a track like this. These days...I didn't even budge when I saw the thread title. This is my first timein the post...and I have yet to download the track.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Let me get this straight...

Drake grew up in a rich neighborhood in Toronto (Forest Hills I think the name was) and "nothing was done" for him? Whatever man.
?

Unfortunate that if you grow up fortunate the streets consider you lame.
I thought the name of the game was to have a better life?
I guess it aint, what a shame.....

Back
Top Bottom