found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Glad you returned it. Hopefully you see a windfall come your way for your good deed.

this is the problem. it should be done regardless to reward
If it was me I'd return it without hope of reward.
I'm just saying as a 3rd part, outside observer, I hope he sees some good from it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

What if that wallet appearing in your path was "karma" for a previous good deed of yours?

weebay.gif

wouldve really come in handy for me 'cause i'm super struggling at the moment.. but my conscious prolly wouldn't let me keep it
good job dude

wouldve really come in handy for me 'cause i'm super struggling at the moment.. but my conscious prolly wouldn't let me keep it
good job dude

Glad you returned it. Hopefully you see a windfall come your way for your good deed.

I'm just saying as a 3rd part, outside observer, I hope he sees some good from it.
roc I don't see how what your saying is applicable to this situation.  OP didn't wish for any good deeds to come his way.  He just simply returned the wallet.  Another NT'er said he/she hopes good fortune goes his way because of this...not as a reward.

roc I don't see how what your saying is applicable to this situation.  OP didn't wish for any good deeds to come his way.  He just simply returned the wallet.  Another NT'er said he/she hopes good fortune goes his way because of this...not as a reward.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

What if that wallet appearing in your path was "karma" for a previous good deed of yours?

weebay.gif

Yeah or if she lost it because of karma getting her back? OP couldve spoiled karma's plan
 5$ though, still smh

weebay.gif

Yeah or if she lost it because of karma getting her back? OP couldve spoiled karma's plan
 5$ though, still smh

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Naaa....Karma is a !$#%!. But $5 tho? You got $740 in cash and you give em $5?

Cheap !$#%!. I woulda gave at least $100, because you didnt HAVE to bring it back and had an extra $740, its not in your life description to return other peoples lost *$@#......... and if you didnt bring it back, i would be out of $740 anyway.
But $5?

Id hit her +@! with the 

It's  not in your description to be a decent human being?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Naaa....Karma is a !$#%!. But $5 tho? You got $740 in cash and you give em $5?

Cheap !$#%!. I woulda gave at least $100, because you didnt HAVE to bring it back and had an extra $740, its not in your life description to return other peoples lost *$@#......... and if you didnt bring it back, i would be out of $740 anyway.
But $5?

Id hit her +@! with the 

It's  not in your description to be a decent human being?

I would've returned it and insisted she keep the $5, I wouldn't have been returnin it in hopes to get a reward. For some regular person to be carryin around that type of cash, she obviously needed it for somethin

I would've returned it and insisted she keep the $5, I wouldn't have been returnin it in hopes to get a reward. For some regular person to be carryin around that type of cash, she obviously needed it for somethin

You did the right thing. But $740 would be real hard to pass on, not gonna lie. <--- I feel like a bad person just for saying that.

You did the right thing. But $740 would be real hard to pass on, not gonna lie. <--- I feel like a bad person just for saying that.

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

weebay.gif

5$ though, still smh
I would've kept the money and mailed everything else back to her house. I lost $300+ in my wallet once, so I'd just figure karma is in my return this time.

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

weebay.gif

5$ though, still smh
I would've kept the money and mailed everything else back to her house. I lost $300+ in my wallet once, so I'd just figure karma is in my return this time.

Back
Top Bottom