found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

What if that wallet appearing in your path was "karma" for a previous good deed of yours?
weebay.gif
But wouldnt his accepting of this "good karma" mean possible death for someone else?

And then wouldn't this possible death deliver a karma so bad that he would have wished he returned the wallet in the first place?

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

What if that wallet appearing in your path was "karma" for a previous good deed of yours?
weebay.gif
But wouldnt his accepting of this "good karma" mean possible death for someone else?

And then wouldn't this possible death deliver a karma so bad that he would have wished he returned the wallet in the first place?

i got 25 bucks for waiting to give dude keys i found on the hood of his car in the parking lot just last night. i woulda took a hundred or 2 if i were you though and said you found it that way

i got 25 bucks for waiting to give dude keys i found on the hood of his car in the parking lot just last night. i woulda took a hundred or 2 if i were you though and said you found it that way

so should the black lady expect bad karma since she was being selfish by giving 5 dollars instead of 20?

so should the black lady expect bad karma since she was being selfish by giving 5 dollars instead of 20?

Regardless if there is karma coming your way or not, as a good citizen, you did the right thing.

A man and his morals
pimp.gif

Regardless if there is karma coming your way or not, as a good citizen, you did the right thing.

A man and his morals
pimp.gif

Good job!

I've had my wallet lost before and returned by a good Samaritan. As corny as it sounds, you did the right thing. haha

Good job!

I've had my wallet lost before and returned by a good Samaritan. As corny as it sounds, you did the right thing. haha

everybody trippin off of 5 bucks saying she had and extra 740. that could have been all her bill money or something. you know a lot of older people, and especially poor people (not all, but some) are not keen on banks.

but OP, you did the right thing. my philosophy is this: if a find a wallet or some money and don't know who's it is, it's mine. why turn it in to the police or something with no way of finding the original owner? all the cops are gonna do is keep it.
if it has and ID with it, i'll return it.

everybody trippin off of 5 bucks saying she had and extra 740. that could have been all her bill money or something. you know a lot of older people, and especially poor people (not all, but some) are not keen on banks.

but OP, you did the right thing. my philosophy is this: if a find a wallet or some money and don't know who's it is, it's mine. why turn it in to the police or something with no way of finding the original owner? all the cops are gonna do is keep it.
if it has and ID with it, i'll return it.

Originally Posted by Dragon

First, it's still her money. 
Second, maybe she really needs every last bit of it? 

Returning another person's belongings is some great, noble act now?

It's what to be expected of any normal person, no?

Originally Posted by Dragon

First, it's still her money. 
Second, maybe she really needs every last bit of it? 

Returning another person's belongings is some great, noble act now?

It's what to be expected of any normal person, no?

I don't see when people say, return the wallet, but she should have given you more $

...for all that, just return the wallet with no $

I don't see when people say, return the wallet, but she should have given you more $

...for all that, just return the wallet with no $

OP IS AN IDIOT i would of keep the money and turned the wallet in to the police or whatever bank she got SMH

Back
Top Bottom