Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
for da record, this X-23, X-24, etc is part of da original chronology of da weapon X program right?

Deadpool for example is Weapon XI.

to make more money so Amel loses the bet

for da record, this X-23, X-24, etc is part of da original chronology of da weapon X program right?

In Wolverine:Origins, that is the case, I believe they changed that up in Deadpool.

IDK if it was changed... Stryker's son mentioned it in Logan...

are all those other kids x-19,20,21, etc?

I thought more about the kids accents. If they all were born and raised in the lab...Wouldn't they have all spoken Spanish and have an accent? Because cousin Terio sure didn't.

Also, These dudes breeding weapons, but Terio out there not in weapon shape. He must've been a new recruit pending training.

In the comics, absolutely. The Weapon X Program was revealed by...Grant Morrison to just be an extension-continuation of the Weapon Plus Program, with X standing for the Roman numeral "10". The first subject, Weapon I, was then identified as being Captain America and Eleven being Deadpool.

Hey, the fat boy was MOOOOOVIN yo! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was legit shocked at how fast he was moving. 
laugh.gif

Gitesh Pandya @GiteshPandya

#Logan beats estimates & climbs to $88.3M opening wknd after SUN does $3M better than expected. 4th biggest R-rated opening of all-time.

Final intl opening wknd for #Logan also higher than estimated. $159M from 82 mkts. That's a giant global debut of $247.3M folks!

Big $48.8M opening wknd for #Logan in China. That's +10% vs #DoctorStrange, +19% vs #FantasticBeasts, +57% vs #RogueOne & 15% below #BvS.

Back
Top Bottom