Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Did anybody in your guys' audience bring their kids to the movie? Either the parents didn't know it was a R rating or they really wanted to see the movie and didn't have a babysitter. :lol: I saw kids that weren't any older than 9 or 10.

Last edited:
Dope movie. 7/8

My buddy and his daughter already scheming their Logan and mini Logan Halloween outfits :lol:

Did anybody in your guys' audience bring their kids to the movie? Either the parents didn't know it was a R rating or they really wanted to see the movie and didn't have a babysitter. :lol: I saw kids that weren't any older than 9 or 10.

Yea it was a few in my theatre. Just depends on the kid, my parents let me watch Rated R everything since I was 5yrs old

this is a prime example of when you need to have a seat 

Yeah some people got entirely to much time on they hands lol

Solid movie.

This is the best Marvel movie outside of anything Disney has done. Maybe even better than anything from Disney. I already want to rewatch it.

After actually having seen the movie I can with all confidence request that you put the bottle down

The rest of us at TeamCap might have to consider trading or waiving amel at this point

You've been struck by a smooth chest criminal.

Not that I don't dislike what Fox has primarily done to the franchise, but I can't give a good product an average/low rating just because.

It was more than just curse words. There was the frontal nudity and the gore too.
If you talking about that pancake orangutan tittie white girl in the limo you really are a sad case

After actually having seen the movie I can with all confidence request that you put the bottle down
I actually feel like you're one of the people if they like it it must be great. One of the great reviewers like jay and zik

Back
Top Bottom