Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Logan was great. Had some teenagers behind me the whole time calling the fat black kid Terrio and saying ohhh kill me every time he came on.

I loved the graphic violence though. Hopefully this becomes the trend in superhero movies now. This is how superhero movies are supposed to be. Minimal corniness. Lots of graphic violence. Just great. I loved it.
Which superheroes do you have in mind?

If DC decides to make a Joker stand alone. Sirens has the potential to be :pimp: :evil: if done right but we know it will never happen...unless DC decides to copy Fox now instead of Marvel...

Logan was great. Had some teenagers behind me the whole time calling the fat black kid Terrio and saying ohhh kill me every time he came on.

I loved the graphic violence though. Hopefully this becomes the trend in superhero movies now. This is how superhero movies are supposed to be. Minimal corniness. Lots of graphic violence. Just great. I loved it.

Dont think thatll work for Squirrel Girl

Last edited:
Cable And Deadpool Will Be The Leads In Fox's Upcoming X-FORCE Movie

Deadline recently had the chance to sit down with Logan producer Simon Kinberg to discuss what's next in the X-Men Universe, and he dropped some very interesting details about the planned X-Force movie.

"We are working hard on New Mutants, Gambit with Channing Tatum, Deadpool 2 and the new X-Force movie where Deadpool is alongside Cable and other main characters. Deadpool 2 is going into production this year. Then X-Force which is a combination of Deadpool, and Cable –they’re like the Black ops of the X-Men. They’re much darker and have an R-rated decibel. There are other X-Men characters coming into X-Force at different times in the comic, but it’s separate from X-Men.

There is a larger architecture to tell these stories in. I talk to the studio all the time about this and there is a plan for how these movies can connect and be a part of a larger narrative. It’s something that’s fun, exciting and it will be interesting to see how we marry the different tones that we’ve been generating in these standalone movies of the X-Men universe. But we go into making the best movie we can. It’s not just about a Colossus or Deadpool cameo. Connecting all of these movies will happen when it organically makes sense. These movies aren’t simply being built as stepping stones to a larger story. Each one is wholly enclosed and a movie worth seeing."

Damn. So they're just going to make Deadpool their new workhorse now. It'll be interesting how that works out.

Logan top 3 CBM OAT

So what are the top 3?

TDK
BB
Logan
Ironman?

No bias

giphy.gif

Damn. So they're just going to make Deadpool their new workhorse now. It'll be interesting how that works out.
They following that Marvel comics model :lol:

Spidey is a hit and sells a lot? Cameo in this new comic.

Wolverine book is a high seller? You're on every X-book and at least 2 Avengers books.

Deadpool is a thing now? Give him a constant series of miniseries, spin-off team book, and put him on the Avengers. Also make him cool with Captain America and why not a book with Spidey

:lol:

I'm use to it and like some of it.

Kinberg though :stoneface: , I want to say off rip I don't believe anything he says but it's nice to see him admit these X movies have been standalones. Just not buying him saying there's a larger architecture.

The whole we'll do it when it organically makes sense sounds like a whole lot of horse ****. You wasted 9 movies not organically making sense.

Last edited:
deadpool doesnt really hold much replay value. on second watch it was just ok. not great, not good, just ok.

One good thing is that it seems Fox has given Reynolds some power over Deadpool and XForce so until he proves the first Deadpool film was a fluke, things is seemingly in good hands.

I like the director for Deadpool too, two awesome John Wick movies tell me he knows what he's doing

I like the director for Deadpool too, two awesome
2 guys directed John Wick.

Is the guy who directed chapter 2 directing Deadpool? :nerd:

Legit can't remember their names.

Dude who did 1 produced the second is doing Deadpool 2. I know ther names don't know which is which both those guys have a eye for action I like that's what they want to do

John Wick had two directors and one of them is doing Deadpool 2, David Leitch. His next film is the one where Charlize Therons an MI6 assassin.

The other director is doing Highlander.

Back
Top Bottom