Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Man.. this was bitter sweet. the first X Men movie came out when I was 15. I'm 32 now. I've watched Hugh play Wolverine for more than half my life. The movie was a great send off for him. It's a shame we won't get him in the MCU.

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/BRWTtfhhr5T/embed/" width="612" height="710 frameborder=" 0"="" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" <="" div><="" div><p> <="" p></div>
I thought this BTS video was really cool. I didn't know he had to go back in studio to add the grunts for these scenes.

I thought they captured everything during the shot.

yeah they do that a lot actually, especially in action scenes where the boom mics can't follow the actors closely

Man.. this was bitter sweet. the first X Men movie came out when I was 15. I'm 32 now. I've watched Hugh play Wolverine for more than half my life. The movie was a great send off for him. It's a shame we won't get him in the MCU.

Lol do you really see a Wolverine movie like this being made in the MCU?

Last edited:
Yeah, Idk if we'll ever see Wolverine vs. Hulk.

That would be cool, though.

If Marvel did get the rights back to X-Men...I wouldn't mind seeing Jackman return as Wolverine
nerd.gif

Deadpool has no replayability.

TDK, Logan
Ironman 2
GoTG
Yeah I won't be watching Deadpool ever again. Felt like a chore to rewatch the whole thing a second time. I hope the second film doesn't rely on what made the first film special.

I haven't finished Deadpool. I feel like I got everything I needed to know about the film through reviews and this thread
laugh.gif

Janelle :pimp:

Over-under Deadpool cracks a tip on the tightrope joke?

Last edited:
On Tuesday, Logan exceeded expectations at the North American box office with a haul of $8.6 million to take its current domestic haul to $104.2 million.

Deadline reports that Logan could end up taking the #1 spot again this weekend, beating Kong: Skull Island in the process. For that to happen, the iconic monster's new movie will need to earn just $50 million, while Wolverine's final adventure falls less than 50%.

Back
Top Bottom