• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
we're just too naive, they're just making it comic accurate

it's all part of the bigger plan and Disney is going to beg for Fox to take all of the MCU with them along with Spidey

we're just too naive, they're just making it comic accurate

it's all part of the bigger plan and Disney is going to beg for Fox to take all of the MCU with them along with Spidey

My man is fed up over here lol

Last edited:
why was it ok for the black family to get killed off but when the gang showed up the doctor told him to stop?
Did the doctor know X-24 was murking the family?

Like there was no can on it so they could see what he saw. They just sent him in the house to get Laura.

As far as bodies though, one massacred family is different from an additional group of dudes that own something like a mile away.

If you want you can assume the doctor was a racist that was happy some black ppl died in this mission while he was momentarily concerned when white ppl began to die.

Again, the movie was send in messages about racism and all sorts of other **** in this future America.

Michael Shannon is legit scary, I am not sure dude could be funny next to Deadpool/Reynolds.

Did anything get into anyone's eyes at the end of the movie?

Patrick Stewart.... I'll miss that man. I legit will be sad when it's his time to leave earth.

And Logan's twin.... Jesus. that was a wild fight scene.

a haircut can make you look so much younger.

This movie was great. The violence. Sheesh. Was not expecting that...
Also, the movie was based in the future. But the only futuristic thing was his car. It had me really questioning myself if this was really 2029 or did I hear wrong.

Patrick Stewart.... I'll miss that man. I legit will be sad when it's his time to leave earth.

And Logan's twin.... Jesus. that was a wild fight scene.

a haircut can make you look so much younger.

This movie was great. The violence. Sheesh. Was not expecting that...
Also, the movie was based in the future. But the only futuristic thing was his car. It had me really questioning myself if this was really 2029 or did I hear wrong.
Yeah, it was sad seeing Professor X and Logan go...They were the actors that brought the characters to life.

I thought it was cool seeing him fight X-24...But I still would have preferred seeing Sabertooth.

And the movie was set in 2029. His limo, the driverless big rigs, the reavers mechanical limbs, but everythingn else looked current lol

Patrick Stewart was by far the best part of the movie. I've been familiar with him since his Star Trek days (bit of a Star Trek fan here) but even knowing how he can act, he surprised me here. Might've been his best acting job for Fox Marvel. My interest in the movie went way down after his character got the axe.

I think Michael Shannon is amazing.

I watch Man of Steel just for him :lol: say what you want but he'll definitely commit to the role and do something interesting with it

it's got my curiosity, I've just never seen him with a sense of humor and even if he does, it seems like it's going to be super dark :lol:

Michael Shannon is actually pretty hilarious in a deadpan kind of way.

Watch any of his interviews on a late night talk show or his role in that Seth Rogen holiday movie, he was by far the best part

Last edited:
Shannon is a great actor. Definitely liked him as Zod in MOS.

200_s.gif

He's funny in a really specific way :lol:

i just ran through some of his late night interviews and i can see him working in Deadpool.

Him yelling at Reynolds for 2 hours sounds great lmao

but honestly, i just want the damn role cast already. anyone but Kyle ******* Chandler will be good at this point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom