Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I don't think the Ledger role fits. That was great acting by somebody we didn't know was great.

RDJR, Stewart, Jackman are all spot on looks wise and embodying the character.

Hemsworth don't count. Ton of blond guys you can get to add on the muscles and talk like that. Son doesn't embody anything.

Now my homey Ragnar :pimp: He was putting on a clinic.

Same can be said about RDJ and Jackman when they first put on the suits.

RDJ had tons of doubters and no one had heard of Jackman before X men 1

We all knew Patrick was Prof X when he was Jean Luc Picard lol

I don't think the Ledger role fits. That was great acting by somebody we didn't know was great.

RDJR, Stewart, Jackman are all spot on looks wise and embodying the character.

Hemsworth don't count. Ton of blond guys you can get to add on the muscles and talk like that. Son doesn't embody anything.

Now my homey Ragnar :pimp: He was putting on a clinic.

Same can be said about RDJ and Jackman when they first put on the suits.

RDJ had tons of doubters and no one had heard of Jackman before X men 1

We all knew Patrick was Prof X when he was Jean Luc Picard lol
No it can't.

This has nothing to do with doubters. I'm talking about these dudes after they already got the part and the movie is seen.

Jackman, Stewart, and RDJR embody the roles.

Who was doubting RDJR based on acting ability or not looking the part?

Ledger was great as the Joker but even in the movie he doesn't look the part. I don't automatically thin Ledger when I think of the Joker.

The doubt for Ledger was a whole other matter.

What them numbers looking like :nerd:
Idk if box office mojo is a legit site but t days 535 as of March 22nd.

I technically only need 65 million more to shut amel up but 165 to get what he owes me. Not too mention there's a few Asian holidays coming up. Expect some more numbers soon

Last edited:
Logan hasn't come out in Japan and while that won't get $100m+, I could see it earning between $5m-$10m a week domestically for a few more weeks.

$165m is still a lot to make up though so good luck to the both of you.

3 weeks to make 165 million without the benefit of further imax showings before Fast 8 comes out. I like my chances lol

Tdogg just pay me.

Eff Japan. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Bishop. Now there's a character I haven't thought of in a while, but was prominent in the X-Men universe for a good little minute.

I still think dude aging Mack on AoS would make a perfect. Bishop.

Not that whack dude with that weak showing from DofP.

Mr. Cruise is too busy with the Mummy for this superhero nonsense
laugh.gif

Rewatching Apocalyspe and it's not trash like I originally claimed it to be. Just meh.

It's more of a mediocre joke than horrible trash that makes your eyes, ears, and mind feel bad.

I can't take the Mystique scenes, the bull **** death of Mags daughter (an arrow really?), the entire 3rd act; UNLEASH! UNLEASH! UNLEASH!

That's just off memory.

But hey I barely see the difference between Apocalypse and DofP and a grip of ppl swear that movie was good, some great.

Last edited:
Yeah, not defending it by any means. Only part I liked was the intro in Ancient Egypt. Man they could've made that a movie itself.

But hey I barely see the difference between Apocalypse and DofP and a grip of ppl swear that movie was good, some great.

Movie is on one of my movie channels now, so I've watched couple mins here and there

Apocalypse was way worse.. DOFP is salvageable in my opinion with couple tweaks

Apocalypse is a mess outside of that singular quicksilver scene

People just didn't really care at this point.. unlike BVS, where there were legit expectations

logan was very very good. i think i prefer days of future past over logan after watching it a 2nd time.

logan isnt anywhere near the dark knight so i dont see those comparisons.

days of future past is da best well rounded comic X-men movie of em all.

First class >

And story has more issues than Singer's other x films.. if you're just going turn your brain off, then sure

Singer even tries to address 1 major issue with the "rogue cut" edition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom