Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
if yall like patrick stewart yall gotta watch blunt talk 
pimp.gif

I think he signed up for World War Z knowing there was going to be at least a sequel but with him supposedly really heartbroken from his divorce that he's taken sculpting while listening to love songs, maybe it's exactly what he needs to get his mind off things.

I think he signed up for World War Z knowing there was going to be at least a sequel but with him supposedly really heartbroken from his divorce that he's taken sculpting while listening to love songs, maybe it's exactly what he needs to get his mind off things.
didn't his production company control word war z?

I mean I know they bought the rights.. and then the whole writing process was a mess.. but it ended up making money, which triggered a sequel

I thought I read that the idea was always for it to be a trilogy? My memory is a bit foggy on it since it's been a while.

So they just sent and made Domino a black person? :lol:

I figured race didn't matter much given she's an albino. Straight up if ores her hairstyle for a fro :lol:

Hemsworth aa thor is up there
Pearlman as Hellboy

Ledger Joker is god tier along with Jackman as Logan

I don't think the Ledger role fits. That was great acting by somebody we didn't know was great.

RDJR, Stewart, Jackman are all spot on looks wise and embodying the character.

Hemsworth don't count. Ton of blond guys you can get to add on the muscles and talk like that. Son doesn't embody anything.

Now my homey Ragnar :pimp: He was putting on a clinic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom