Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Y'all Weirdo's Ignore Every & Anything Fox Does Thats Good & Harp Of What Y'all "Didn't Like" Even If The Overall Public Did. Would Love To Know What Y'all Are Putting Post 2011 Fox X-Men Up Against In Your Ratings/Reviews 
nerd.gif

View media item 2416202

Y'all Weirdo's Ignore Every & Anything Fox Does Thats Good & Harp Of What Y'all "Didn't Like" Even If The Overall Public Did. Would Love To Know What Y'all Are Putting Post 2011 Fox X-Men Up Against In Your Ratings/Reviews :nerd:
giphy.gif

Whose man's is this?

If we're talking strictly superhero comic flicks, FOX is just above DC since they managed to have 2 good movies compared to DC's zero.

I don't get this post 2011 talk as if that matters. Marvel is running away with this by light years. If we really looked at FoX-Men movies since 2011 they still have more trash than good.

Don't think it makes sense or is fair to include Sony anymore. They disqualified themselves after bending the knee to Marvel. At least wait to see the quality of their spinoffs.

Captializing every word like a weirdo.

X-men came out in 2000 and people are supposed to be happy because they finally made 2 good ones (one begrudgingly) and a couple more ok at best ones? **** outta here. ****** is easily amused, probably the ones watching all those bad parodies in theaters first weekend.

Last edited:
View media item 2416202

Y'all Weirdo's Ignore Every & Anything Fox Does Thats Good & Harp Of What Y'all "Didn't Like" Even If The Overall Public Did. Would Love To Know What Y'all Are Putting Post 2011 Fox X-Men Up Against In Your Ratings/Reviews :nerd:

I regularly watch deadpool.. love that movie

First class gets my hopes up just because I wish it was legit the first group of xmen for Vaughn to work with.. fresh reboot without singer

The wolverine and Logan, both are 75-80% movies to me.. you reshoot the final 20-30 and could have had gold

The rest is mediocre or crap.. well I lie, x2 had one of the GOAT openings and the quicksilver scenes were cool

Fox is also responsible for 3 F4 movies, daredevil and elektra

Last edited:
Deadpool was great. It's arguable if you want to call it a classic. Dofp was decent. Logan was decent. Fox nowhere close to being 4 out of 4 on classics lol

So much potential with what fox and DC/WB have and dudes just wasting it

No clue why fox thought it was smart to bring singer back after the studio that let Joel flippin Schumacher do more than 1 movie only gave him 1 crack at it

Last edited:
Nah. It was that bad. The fight scenes were some of the worst I've seen in a comic book movie. apocalypse didn't even look like apocalypse. Should've named that character something else.

Not in a while. These fight scenes were at that level. Freakin trash fox. I watched a bootleg that was given to me and still wanted a refund.

Movie was Nebraska without the pay off..

You change the last 20-30 mins you got a classic.. as soon as Logan saw it was only kids, dude should have stepped up and gave a crap like professor X had been begging him to do all film

But nope, dude sleep for couple days.. takes some ooze Gatorade and crashes.. then gets beat up, again

The movie is significantly better than what they did with the silver samauri.. but being better than other crap doesn't make it good

At least Nebraska has some legit character arch and redemption other than being f'in depressing and dry

Caliban > wolverine in that movie

The bar is low :lol:

Wolverine Origins. Damn.

Apocalypse was so bad though. UNLEASH! UNLEASH! Just the continued butcherization of the X-Men :smh:

Nah. It was that bad. The fight scenes were some of the worst I've seen in a comic book movie.

guess you never seen late 90's Batman movies with George Clooney :lol:

Naming other bad movies doesn't make a bad movie better

umm, yeah it does, thats how it works...you appreciate apocalypse when you see actual trash.
By that line of thought, great movies make you realize how bad movies actually are when you thought they were good.

So Apocalypse is right back to being trash.

Last edited:

Wolverine Origins. Damn.

Apocalypse was so bad though. UNLEASH! UNLEASH! Just the continued butcherization of the X-Men :smh:

Nah. It was that bad. The fight scenes were some of the worst I've seen in a comic book movie.

umm, yeah it does, thats how it works...you appreciate apocalypse when you see actual trash.
By that line of thought, great movies make you realize how bad movies actually are when you thought they were good.

So Apoalypse is right back to being trash.

ill take apocalypse over any of da DC movies, and Spider-Man 3, ghostrider, punisher, X-men 3 ,spiderman, amazing spiderman amazing Spider-Man 2, Hulk, Daredevil, all 3 FF4's.

Apocalypse was decent, it wasn't classic, but it wasn't bad either.

ill take apocalypse over any of da DC movies.

Batman, batman returns, batman begins, the dark knight, the dark knight rises, lego movie, lego batman, watchmen, v for vendetta, road to perdition, a history of violence, red and a ton of animated movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wolverine Origins. Damn.

So Apoalypse is right back to being trash.

ill take apocalypse over any of da DC movies, and Spider-Man 3, ghostrider, punisher, X-men 3 ,spiderman, amazing spiderman amazing Spider-Man 2, Hulk, Daredevil, all 3 FF4's.

Apocalypse was decent, it wasn't classic, but it wasn't bad either.
:rofl: Stretching it going back to SM3.

I'll give you the DC movies.

You lost me at SM2 even if you were talking about ASM2, a movie I'm not fond of.

Apocalypse is ****, not the worst ever but not decent either.

Last edited:
Movie was worse, because by the end you didn't even give a crap enough to care it was bad

At least with dawn of justice and suicide squad, folks cared.. MOS had some moments

Outside of quicksilver scene was there anything salvageable outside of having certain actors because we've seen them in other things that are actually good??

Back
Top Bottom