• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Rumor: Rogue may be in Dark Phoenix

There were several audition tapes from young actors auditioning for roles in Dark Phoenix. While many of the characters being auditioned for may have been codenames, an actress by the name of Alexa Swinton auditioned for a character named Marie leading people to believe that we may see Rogue in the 90s.

http://screenrant.com/x-men-dark-phoenix-recasting-rogue/

They need to make her the real rogue. The one who also has miss marvel's powers.

They can easily make a mutant with the same powers as Carol and have the storyline play out the same.

Just amazed how poor the writing staff for this series can be.

Just let the people who did deadpool take over the xmen movies.

Last edited:
First Deadpool 2 Set Photo

Reynolds: "Dropped by the X-mansion. Big ****ing surprise. No one's home. 

Yah it's been reported for a while and I mentioned it on the Logan review or soon afterwards that it was a missed opportunity, the Alpha Flights should have greeted the kids in the border or something. I get it though, they didn't want to mess with the tone of the film and wanted to end it with that final X grave but it would have been cool as an end credit or right before that grave scene.

^ could have been an after credit or mid credit thing..

I assume they would have been reluctant because that seems like the ending of wolverine origins

man
I completely forgot about the Gambit movie, completely forgot about Channing Tatum playing him too.

I'm seriously only looking forward to Deadpool 2 off that list, and will only see that in theaters.

All in on Legion season 2 also

Back
Top Bottom