Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
One of his ig posts was funny. Said Batista saw him at the gym and asked "What the eff happened to you?".

I Mean QuickSilver, Doesn't Need To Wear Tacky Silver Clothes, Acknowledged He Is Magneto's Son & Scarlet Witch's Brother..... & His Power Is To Run Fast NOT Slow Down Time

Fox venturing into 3-films a year now too...

X-MEN Studio 20th Century Fox Dates Six Untitled MARVEL Movies

New Mutants - April 13, 2018
Deadpool 2 - June 1, 2018
X-Men: Dark Phoenix - November 2, 2018
Untitled Fox/Marvel Film - February 14, 2019
Untitled Fox/Marvel Film - June 7, 2019 (new)
Untitled Fox/Marvel Film - November 22, 2019 (new)
Untitled Fox/Marvel Film - March 13, 2020 (new)
Untitled Fox/Marvel Film - June 26, 2020 (new)
Untitled Fox/Marvel Film - October 2, 2020 (new)
Untitled Fox/Marvel Film - March 5, 2021 (new)

F4 NOTBYKE

Last edited:
RUMOR: New Details For X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Revealed

Might be a spoiler if true...

The new rumors come from The Nerdist, who have heard two separate reports. Both are Magneto-centric and are as follows:

Magneto will be getting a costume change. I know the characters get a costume change in every new instalment, but this one is said to draw specific inspiration. According to the report the costume is, "meant to suggest the imagery commonly associated with cult leaders."

Also, Nerdist is reporting that the film will feature Genosha. For those unfamiliar, Genosha is a fictional country off the coast of Africa in the X-Men comics. In the 90's Magneto seized control of the island, making it the new Mutant homeland before it was eventually wiped out by Sentinels.

The movies aren't good so its harder on the good actors.

Apocalypse gave Fass nothing to work with but trash. I don't blame anyone tired of Magneto or Charles for that matter.

The X-Men can easily be more than this (which shouldn't need saying) but they continue to try and make this all a part of a connected continuity instead of rebooting.

Fox’s New Mutants Cast Gathers in Boston

Henry Zaga (13 Reasons Why) posted a photo of himself with co-stars Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones) and Charlie Heaton (Stranger Things) taken in Boston, where the X-Men spinoff is set to begin filming before moving on to Montreal.

The three actors, who play Sunspot, Wolfsbane and Cannonball, will be joined by Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik, Blu Hunt as Danielle Moonstar and Alice Braga, who reportedly replaces Rosario Dawson as Dr. Cecilia Reyes.

Directed by Josh Boone (The Fault in Our Stars), The New Mutants is thought to draw inspiration from “The Demon Bear Saga,” the influential Marvel Comics storyline by Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz in which the teenage students of Charles Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters are isolated by a freak snowstorm and forced to overcome their own differences to save themselves and their teammate Danielle Moonstar from a demonic bear that killed her parents.

Characterized by Boone as “a full-fledged horror movie set within the X-Men universe,” the film is expected to diverge from the comic-book source material, with the young mutants not students of Charles Xavier but instead teens held against their will in a secret facility. Braga’s Cecilia Reyes will step into the mentor role.

Arriving April 13, 2018, The New Mutants is part of 2018 Fox slate that also includes Deadpool 2 and X-Men: Dark Phoenix

http://www.cbr.com/fox-new-mutants-cast-gathers/

:wow: as I was going theough his thread (couple weeks behind) I was thinking man I'm tired of Mags and X. Then I seen a few of you post that too :lol:

I love those actors, but man. Their stories are really trash. Doesn't really push the world of theirs. I did like DOFP. They guys just everywhere.

IMG_20170719_105415.jpg

Plus a viral site for the show, click on ordering a XGene Test... http://sentinelservices.com/

Back
Top Bottom