Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I'm not falling for it. A Dr. Doom solo film? What is he doing in it that wouldn't involve the F4 and make it an F4 film? Also, Fox hears the talks that fans want the F4 back with Marvel. Knowing that no one wants another F4 film from them, why is all the news surrounding F4 projects still shaky. Either "talks" of a kid movie with Franklin and Valeria Richards or "development" of Doom solo film. If you want fans to have confidence in what you're doing, you should have concrete plans once you announce something. All I want to know is what Marvel got for Xmen television rights. Fox gave up something....

LOL & @ the same time :smokin

Fox smart enough to tap Noah to do it but too dumb to just bend the knee by now.

First a kids focused F4 and now
a solo Doom flick. Fox continues to be a joke.

lol

even MCU had films "in development" when it leaked, including Spidey coming over, this one actually had so much back and forth or "it will" and "it will nots"

Marvel needs to back up the dump truck full of money and get the F4 back. Fox ain't giving back NUTHIN. They'll be making F4 puppet shows before they let the license expire.

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE Star Channing Tatum Reveals Whether Or Not He's Still Attached To GAMBIT

Seemingly not as he's revealed in a recent interview that the movie is still in the works and he's definitely attached to star. "Yeah, of course," Tatum confirms. "We’re working on it right now."

The Kingsman: The Golden Circle star wouldn't say anything more than that but with Fox setting all those release dates for untitled Marvel movies, chances are Gambit is being eyed for one of those.

LEGION Actor Dan Stevens Discusses The Possibility Of Patrick Stewart Appearing As Charles Xavier

While yesterday's panel for FX's Legion at San Diego Comic-Con was overshadowed by the announcement that showrunner Noah Hawley is developing a Doctor Doom film, there were still some interesting tidbits discussed about the upcoming second season. In addition to the casting of Saïd Taghmaoui as Amahl Farouk/The Shadow King, Hawley and star Dan Stevens were also quizzed by Entertainment Tonight on the possibility of David's father, Charles Xavier, appearing in season 2.

“I think we want to address that. It’s normal when you learn you’re adopted to want to know who your real family is. He doesn’t yet know the identity, so I think it will be a process to get there,” Hawley said. “There’s quite a lot of explaining there, that your dad is Professor X,” Stevens added.

Of course, the question on everyone's mind is whether Patrick Stewart would play the role. Stevens confirmed that he has spoken to Stewart about reprising the famous character, though nothing is set in stone, and Stewart was rather oblivious of the show's existence. “Oh god, Patrick Stewart takes a lot of beating and he did seem interested,” Stevens said “He seemed very unaware of the show, but I mentioned that he was my dad, and he seemed pleasantly surprised.”

Stewart has previously gone on record saying that Logan would be his last appearance as the character, and there is always the possibility of casting a different actor in the role if Stewart declined, or even approaching James McAvoy, who played Professor X in the three recent prequel films. Hawley said he's still unsure of how he could implement the character into the story. “On some level it would depend on who would do it. When we reach that part of the story — is it funnier if it’s the older one or the younger one? I don’t know. It’d be great if you were older than your dad.”

Channing Tatum Says LOGAN And DEADPOOL's Genre-Bending Success Has Fox Rethinking GAMBIT

Yahoo caught up with Tatum after the panel and focused extensively on what's happening with Gambit.

Said Tatum on the film's current status, “We got really lucky. We had a first draft it was good but we were coming to at a time at that creative phase of [the X-Men], where these movies went through a bit of a paradigm shift, where the X-Men movies and the superhero movies with Logan and Deadpool really broke down a lot of doors for us. We were trying to do some things that we actually weren’t allowed to do, and they just smashed down the doors, so we’re giving it a bit of a rethink.”

But should fans take the influence of Deadpool and Logan as a sign that Gambit will be rated R?

"We’re not quite going there, because I enjoyed Gambit as a kid so I don’t want to rule out PG-13."

I Mean QuickSilver, Doesn't Need To Wear Tacky Silver Clothes, Acknowledged He Is Magneto's Son & Scarlet Witch's Brother..... & His Power Is To Run Fast NOT Slow Down Time

u have to slow down time to catch the power of his speed. how else could u translate his speed on film without making it look cheesy? remember the quicksilver in the avengers movie? remember how cheesy he was? thats why they killed him. lol

one reason why i dont watch flash....just seeing a RED STRIP flash across my screen is lame.

Solo Doom movie :stoneface:

They on that Sony BS too. :smh:

Just hand the rights back to Marvel/Disney and stop embarrassing yourselves

09-legion_1170.jpg

09-legion_1145.jpg

Solo Doom movie :stoneface:

They on that Sony BS too. :smh:

Just hand the rights back to Marvel/Disney and stop embarrassing yourselves

Even If Marvel Had All The Rights Do You See Them Putting Out 3 XMen & AF4 Movie Plus All The Avengers Stuff? I Don't & Im Good With Fox Having Them, I Appreciate The More Mature Tone Of The Fox Movies

Even If Marvel Had All The Rights Do You See Them Putting Out 3 XMen & AF4 Movie Plus All The Avengers Stuff? I Don't & Im Good With Fox Having Them, I Appreciate The More Mature Tone Of The Fox Movies

Fox can keep the X-Men but they've never made a good or even decent F4 movie. 3 strikes you're out!

It's the matter of having full control of their rights and planning a film that is accurate and has a solid story. I wouldn't care if they obtained the rights and didn't see a movie until Phase 5.

But having that chance to see them interact with the rest of the MCU is cool in itself.

It's the matter of having full control of their rights and planning a film that is accurate and has a solid story. I wouldn't care if they obtained the rights and didn't see a movie until Phase 5.

But having that chance to see them interact with the rest of the MCU is cool in itself.

I See Where You're Coming From, But As An X-Men Fan Id Rather See them As the Main Attraction & Not Just An Add On To The Avengers

Bruh what are You talking about?

Why would the X men be an add on to the Avengers?

Bruh what are You talking about?

Why would the X men be an add on to the Avengers?
Well The MCU Is All About The Avengers, Do You Not Think Spiderman Will Join the Avengers? & If They Had The X-Men Im Sure They'd Tied Their Origins Into Something That Went Down In An Avengers Movie

I dunno, I still like them cuz of nostalgia and a face character or two but I'm over the X-Men. Especially after what Fox studios have done to them.

Plus looking at what Marvel has done with b and c-listers I just want more of that. Only thing the X-franchise is offering is some of their villains and concepts.

Well The MCU Is All About The Avengers, Do You Not Think Spiderman Will Join the Avengers? & If They Had The X-Men Im Sure They'd Tied Their Origins Into Something That Went Down In An Avengers Movie
You're not making comparitive exqmples.

Spidey is a solo act first off.

You saying the X-Men would be add-ons to the Avengers would be like pretending right now the GotG are add-ons to the Avengers which they are not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom