Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Nah. The xmen are still a well known and popular team. They can stand on their own. It's not like gotg needed to be introduced and tied to the avengers.

GoTG Are Space Cats Tho? You Think If They Introduced Mutants & F4 Into The MCu They Wouldn't Anchor Them Down To Avengers Events? They Literally Made Scarlet & Quicksilver "Enhanced" & Not Natural Born Mutants (I Know i Know, They Cant Use Mutant, & In The Comics They Changed Their Origin ) But Im Saying

F4 and X men don't benefit from being tied to the Avengers. You have no reasoning to believe that they would be. Of course they would cross paths and intersect. X-men have been Avengers and Avengers have been X men. At the end of the day, they would and can stand on their own.

Huh!? Think About How Big The Avengers Are, Any & Everything Can & Would Benefit From Being Connected To Them. It Doesn't Matter If They Need To Be Connected, They Would Be Connected. If Not How Would They Explain the Existence Of Mutants & F4 Being Around This Entire Time & No One Speaking On It Or Knowing Of It?

At The End Of The Day, Im Good With Fox Having Them Rights, I Just Want Bomb *** Mature Movies Going Forward

You'll keep waiting then. Why do you keep writing "mature"? It's not like marvel movies are only for kids.

As if the X men can't be young af or non existant while all of this is going on or the F4 couldn't have their origin at any time. Acting as if you can't have connectivity and indepenence.

Last edited:
You'll keep waiting then. Why do you keep writing "mature"? It's not like marvel movies are only for kids.

Between GoTG2 & SPHC I Feel As Tho Those Are For Kids, No One Gets Hurt, No One Is In Any Danger, & These "Villains" Aren't Very Villainies To Me. I Don't Get The Feeling From MCU Movies That The Antagonist Wants to HURT The Protagonist. Logan, Deadpool, Legion, & DoFP Gave Me A Different & More Mature Vibe

As if the X men can't be young af or non existant while all of this is going on or the F4 couldn't have their origin at any time. Acting as if you can't have connectivity and indepenence.

Mutants Cant Be Younger Than The Avengers Tho, Well IMO. Professor X Is Older Than All Of the Avengers & Mutants Have Been Around Long Before Stark

If X-Men/F4 to come to the MCU, I'm sure a group of highly paid writers would make sure to explain their absence in a good way... Or just ignore it and move on.

Explaining the F4 is easy.

Mutants is the real task but honestly InHumans are running around and not one word has been said in the movies so they really could brush it all under the rug and just be like "Here's Wolverine bickering with Spider-Man."

GoTG Are Space Cats Tho? You Think If They Introduced Mutants & F4 Into The MCu They Wouldn't Anchor Them Down To Avengers Events? They Literally Made Scarlet & Quicksilver "Enhanced" & Not Natural Born Mutants (I Know i Know, They Cant Use Mutant, & In The Comics They Changed Their Origin ) But Im Saying
No. They wouldnt have to anchor them at all.

Especially now with where the Avengers are at in the movies.

You're thinking on this is way too limited and confined.

The ******* Maximoff twins are way more well known as Avengers than they are mutants. That's another pretty bad example to back your point.

It took me so long to figure out that pic.

I was like why is Stan Lee taking a pic with random fans and why RFX is posting it until I noticed Jamie Chung lol

07-the-gifted_1192.jpg

DEADPOOL 2's Stefan Kapicic Teases Larger Role For Colossus

Colossus voice actor Stefan Kapicic is teasing that the organic steel clad X-Man will surprisingly have an expanded role.

"[Colossus] didn't have time at all in the X-Men movies and he's one of the iconic characters. He needed that space, and thank God [Director] Tim Miller and Ryan and Fox decided to give him a spot, which will continue to grow. That's the thing I can say … the sequel will answer many questions, which people are asking right now. Because all the questions I can see on the net are answered in the sequel."

As David Leitch takes over for Tim Miller, Kapicic had nothing but praise for the John Wickand Atomic Blonde helmer. "The way he is working with me, how to bring more of Colossus is unbelievable. He just relaxes you and is so intelligent and is a visionary. Which you can see through his movies."

DEADPOOL 2 Director David Leitch Discusses Depicting Domino's Potentially Problematic Power-Set On Screen

During an interview with ScreenRant, director David Leitch was asked about Domino, and although he wouldn't go into specifics, he did promise that they've come up with a cool way to visually demonstrate her "super-luck":

“We’re excited to play with that idea in choreography. I’m not going to give you how it’s all going to play out. As a choreographer, having a character with her abilities is really a trick. I think at first it seems like a problem. Like oh my god, how dod you demonstrate luck?And then you just see it like, oh, this is the coolest opportunity ever, so we’re really excited and we’re creating really great stuff for her character.”

Leitch also addressed the notoriously convoluted origins of Cable (Josh Brolin), reaffirming that they are going to be making some pretty big changes when it comes to the fan-favorite character. "We’ve been really particular what we’re going to put in and what we’re going to leave for potential future if it goes that way," he said, before promising that everything is still "all in the spirit of canon."

Back
Top Bottom