Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
They got ol girl from Real World and ol boy from The Game in the new Mutants movie? Lol

...Zazie looks good but I don't know if I'm feeling Domino's design. Makes me nervous to see Cable.

DGGDQ9jV0AEdkgl.jpg:large

You take this red haired beauty and make her the black haired bird woman.

Meh.

I feel sorry for Jessica.

They ****** up In humans cuz if Ile and Feige. She would've made a great Medusa. Basically could be rewritten she's mostly the main character too.

I'll be happy when the president of Fox films or w/e the title is or who that guy is takes the control of the X-Men franchise out of Kinberg's and the Donner's subpage hands. Then gives the control to a much more qualified person(s).

I will say though if you paid any damn attention to what I said it wasn't about being unhappy that Chastain was cast. If you don't lik3 my opinions though you know what to do.

Not that thrilled about the Chastain casting either. Only thing I'm looking forward to from Fox and these Xmen films is Deadpool and I'm betting they **** this sequel up.

Give them back to Marvel studios

Did Fox say if Cable's origin story will be the same in the comics?

Who am I kidding? Of course it won't. :rofl:

expected cable to look bigger like in the comics but in a more realistic way. still dope though

Not how I envisioned cable.. but I see it working in the deadpool verse.. just like I didn't envision colossus like that, but it worked

Back
Top Bottom