Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
IMG_0624.JPG
Son looks puny.
he has contracted a virus so...
The TO virus never made Cable lose 100 lbs of muscle mass last I checked

To be fair, Rob Liefeld drawings aren't walking through that door lol.

Maybe he needs a few more weeks in the weight room. Also new hair hipster cable isn't right

I have a feeling they would somehow messed up his look. I think Hemsworth is more fitting to play Cable.

How you gonna have deadpool being bigger than Cable

They did all that just to make him look like Stephen Lang. And here I thought Deadpool would mark the end of lack of risks in costumes for Fox.

Last edited:
That's what's killing me. I've seen cosplay that looks 10 times better than what Fox's interpretation of Cable. Cosplay even has baby Hope Summers on him. I thought for sure Reynolds and his team was gonna have a comic accurate cable who's desperate as hell to find Apocalypse and kill him would've made annoying Deadpool not taking any of that serious much more fun. The "shooshing" finger and the teddy bear on cable's waist looks like they are going to make Cable just as goofy as Deadpool.

No they didn't. He's bigger. And they gave him some weird *** haircut.

Not Seeing It, Same Physique, & Pretty Similar Hair Cut

Y'all Expecting To See Josh Brolin To Turn Into A Rob Liefeld Picture From The 90's?
(Even Tho I Know Its Just Fox Hate)

IMG_8784.JPG

He's just too small looking. Cable should be a hulking monster like the Rock or High javkman at his most roided. Josh Brolin is only 5'10 while Ryan Reynolds is 6'3 ish.

Not Seeing It, Same Physique, & Pretty Similar Hair Cut

Y'all Expecting To See Josh Brolin To Turn Into A Rob Liefeld Picture From The 90's?
(Even Tho I Know Its Just Fox Hate)

IMG_8784.JPG
Or you know, not cast josh brolin in the first place

He's Not Always That Big In Every Depiction, But I Get What You're Saying
I was exaggerating a bit. He doesn't have to be a linebacker, but he should be somebody who handles his own physically and is kind of imposing. That's not what brolin is putting off

Back
Top Bottom