• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Not Seeing It, Same Physique, & Pretty Similar Hair Cut

Y'all Expecting To See Josh Brolin To Turn Into A Rob Liefeld Picture From The 90's?
(Even Tho I Know Its Just Fox Hate)

IMG_8784.JPG

The physique truly isn't the problem it's the overall look. You have never seen Cable without his signature blue or his tactical suit and there's neither in the picture. If they can't even give us a comic accurate look for his first look I don't have high hopes for his character portrayal. Like....they couldn't put this ************ in a blue shirt?!?! At least?? Deadpool looks like a Rob Liefeld picture from the 90's so there's no excuse for Cable.

Also Tye Sheridan better make a cameo in this film if they are serious about Cable's story

Yeah I Was Hoping For A Blue & Gold Look Like From MvC2 But That Doesn't Look Bad At All, Not What I Wanted But I'm Glad Theirs No Shoulder Pads Tho

Reminds me of the Cable from the Messiah Complex Saga.

Curious if she will play a role in this. Probably not.

I just hope his origin story is close to the comic books. But knowing Fox, they'll probably say he was part of Weapon X or something :smh:

He's just too small looking. Cable should be a hulking monster like the Rock or High javkman at his most roided. Josh Brolin is only 5'10 while Ryan Reynolds is 6'3 ish.

Damn that's a huge height difference. I've always though deadpool was smaller and Cable was huge.

Are they going to use CGI to supplement.

Reminds me of the Cable from the Messiah Complex Saga.

Curious if she will play a role in this. Probably not.

I just hope his origin story is close to the comic books. But knowing Fox, they'll probably say he was part of Weapon X or something :smh:

Can See Them Going That Route To Avoid Apocalypse, But He Just Has To Be Cyclops' Son Dammit

Mind you Fox has the rights to all the Xmen characters and they'll still go out their way to **** up Cable's origin

Hopefully that guy from Disney/Marvel that was hired by Fox can help make these films right.

**** I loved liefeld drawings as a kid. Swear that's what dudes used to try and replicate the most when drawing **** in school.

I never noticed it before but Brolin is looking Tom Cruise small as Cable.

Last edited:
Not many actors around 6'8. People were joking and saying kevin nash. He got the short, grey hair but might be too tall.

Believe it or not, I was expecting worse for a Live Action Cable. Like a 2/10. I'd say from the few pics posted, Fox hit a 4.5/10 in design.

Back
Top Bottom