Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Here is a link to my flickr, I post Full resolution shots on there, the images are between 12-20Mb so they are quite large (this is even cropping them down a bit). Also the white may appear slightly grayish but it is because I took down the white a bit to show the detail in the leather.

Hopefully people can use these for legit checks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/datguy87/sets/72157650039167105/

btw if you are using a phone or most computer screens you will need to zoom in quite a bit as the images will out-resolve your screen.
nice pictures! what kind of camera you using?

Bit the bullet and paid resale. Paid $1350 shipped from same seller, for my size 9.5 and my cousins 11, so $675 each. They coming in from NDC he said so hopefully he doesn't change his mind or sell for higher by the time they come in.
Enjoy the shoes man, you did what many who want shoes won't do, pay resale.

Lol I couldn't help it, I have a feeling this pic will be upsetting a few people who missed out on either.
so im just wondering ..

is it cool to be holding another pair of kicks in hand while taking a pic of the ones on your feet?

seems to be like the "new" thing or something ... i just dont see the point

look better than royals to me as well. that white makes a huge difference

nice pictures! what kind of camera you using?
A nikon d610, but its more about the lenses one uses. for those I was using a Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art. Which is generally regarded as one of the sharpest lenses around.

Lol I couldn't help it, I have a feeling this pic will be upsetting a few people who missed out on either.

so im just wondering ..

is it cool to be holding another pair of kicks in hand while taking a pic of the ones on your feet?

To be honest I am not sure I do it more as a pick on type of deal.

so im just wondering ..

It's a HUGE IG thing of the moment.... many have multiple pairs in hand.... 1st person I remember starting it or seeing it was K Durant with the 6 shoe

Funny how black toes weren't appreciated but everyone is hyping themselves on these.
I have always liked the black toes. For me personally the black toes and beds stand together same as the frags and the royals do.

What I don't get is why people are so upset at someone saying that to them one shoe is better than another, this hobby is still subjective I think so many forget that.

To me it was the Shadows. Man no body even thought about them until weeks later. The toro 4s killed all hype for them.
oh..right..yeah, i got them also, the store brought 12 pairs of the shadows, i got them at the date of release and the rest 11 sat in store for months till a guy came and bought all pairs(probably resell)

oh..right..yeah, i got them also, the store brought 12 pairs of the shadows, i got them at the date of release and the rest 11 sat in store for months till a guy came and bought all pairs(probably resell)
Lol exactly out here was the exact same. Stores had full size runs for about a month or so after release. I always debated on doubling up but I never did.

To me it was the Shadows. Man no body even thought about them until weeks later. The toro 4s killed all hype for them.
Im still salty about not copping more shadows, got my one pair that I wear more than any other 1 that I have and still kicking myself for not getting a FSR 

Back
Top Bottom