FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

roll.gif
seniosoul wrote:

Originally Posted by xanadu one

do you remember what you said in the "tell us why you would be a good candidate."?
-I love the internet-

"Chrome OS is for people who live on the web"
2r75v93.png

Good catch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Let us know if there is GPS in there. Curious to see if they are tracking everyone.
lol
not sure if srs.

The spec sheet said it has 3G and has a gps. Even with wifi someone can track you. Im not no where paranoid about this laptop. If i lose or its stolen it can be track down.

Let us know if there is GPS in there. Curious to see if they are tracking everyone.
lol
not sure if srs.

The spec sheet said it has 3G and has a gps. Even with wifi someone can track you. Im not no where paranoid about this laptop. If i lose or its stolen it can be track down.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

lol
not sure if srs.

that's what i meant.. not to mention they have your freakin address 
laugh.gif
dudes are always up on these dumb skynet conspiracies. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

lol
not sure if srs.

that's what i meant.. not to mention they have your freakin address 
laugh.gif
dudes are always up on these dumb skynet conspiracies. 
laugh.gif

yo !$* is goin on, someone please explain to me.

if you sign up for the pilot program, will i be guaranteed to have a google netbook but with without some sort of privacy lol?

Back
Top Bottom