FREE KFC 2 PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL!!!....VOL POPEYES PART 2

Damn that guy should sue everyone involved for false advertising and whatever else he can get them for. *@*@'s disgusting, but sadly, because it's freeand I'm a college student with $18 to my name, I'll be getting this for dinner tonight.

Dude in the video is smart...
I just burned my coupon
Thanks Sir
pimp.gif

so i went to KFC after about 6 years and wow that was the grossest thing ive ever had in my life. Chicken was nasty.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV
Wait, fast food is bad for us?!?!
haha, he had good information, but MSG is in ALOT of our foods, not just KFC.�

With that said, I won't buy it on my own, but I am a college student, so 2 weeks of free chicken does not sound bad to me at all.
Glad this guy is getting the word out though.

Oh well. I ate it today and it was GOOD
laugh.gif
No way I'm turning down free food, as has been said I'm a Human Nutrition major and A LOT of foods we eatcontain MSG, he didn't go into how much MSG, but I'm assuming unless you ate a boatload of chicken, you won't be affected that much if all by theseingredients.

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

coupon printer is just a program. I'm installing it now. site says you can print out 4 per comp I believe...

that is straight up bull crap.... i printed out like 125 and my dad was yelling @ me....... i was there today.... food wasnt that bad ......

one HUGE lady that looked like a LOCUST from gears was standing right at the register to recieve her foood and knew she wasnt going to get called for like 20mins..... took up like 90% of the register... i could barely get my food.

so I printed out the one from PDF, did others use that and it worked?

also I printed out about 7, but they have the same bar code..does it matter?

What the *%#+!! The kfc around my way isn't accepting them. they ran out of their "free chicken"

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

so I printed out the one from PDF, did others use that and it worked?

also I printed out about 7, but they have the same bar code..does it matter?
shouldn't matter.

my buddy and i used the same coupon (same barcode) together.

it's not like they scan anything.

No lie, I think KFC should stick to fried birds. The chicken was really dry. The mac and cheese also tasted like tumble weeds. But hey............it wasFREE.99!!!

Back
Top Bottom