Free pair of Sol Republic headphones/ Design the NT version!

Which custom pair is your favorite?

• Adobe CS 4 Red Digi Print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adobe CS 4 White Splatter

• HTG Designs Red Chrome

• HTG Designs White/Red/Black

• Serve Chilled81 Black Cement

• THockey66 Black/Red

• Kidding Chrome/Black/Red

• Kidding White/Cement Print

• ServeChilled81 Black/Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn man, I was in Miami for Ultra, I know you were doing party after party, I'll have to try and catch you next time.

Those are awesome man, definitely a favorite of mine!

Damn man, I was in Miami for Ultra, I know you were doing party after party, I'll have to try and catch you next time.

Anytime you're down here don't hesitate to hit me up. I'm also traveling a lot more so if you happen to be in one of the cities I play in, you're more than welcome to come out and kick it!

Thanks for the great response guys. I'm extending the first giveaway till Monday so that more NT'ers have an opportunity to enter their custom designs. After Monday, designs for the first model will be closed, and one person will receive a pair of tracks from Sol!

I'm terrible at photoshop so I dont know if you'll let me explain my design and then if someone else would create it for me, i'd be very thankful...I've been trying to make these for hours now :smh:

The smoke looking color that the header for NT is=Headband

Black=Earcups

White="Sol"

Red=Cord

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

yeah, I used a different pic, didn't even notice the cushion wasn't there, but it would be black on the right pair
JohnnyBlaze please note that on my entry ^ 
nerd.gif

fixed the cushion

View media item 402629

Woah, those are absolutely sick, great job!

Don't forget to enter the current contest for the free pair. It ends on Monday same day the deadline for entries to design the custom pair are, thanks!

Last edited:
Yo fam do you ever DJ in AC if so let me kno ill try to make it out there for the night

I'm always happy to see NTers grow throughout their time on our site and eventually go on and make something of himself. I'm glad your career in DJing is continuing to take off JB! Keep it up man! And props for looking to offer something back to the NT community after you received your deal.

NT fam. :nthat:

Yo fam do you ever DJ in AC if so let me kno ill try to make it out there for the night

I'll actually be spinning at Rumor or Soundgarden in Philadelphia next month, might do a date in AC as well. You're more than welcome to come through and kick it, I'll throw you a few drink tickets!

Wow, these designs are incredible that you guys are coming up with! I'm just hoping to win a pair somehow, always wanted to try sol's but i have bose ae2s currently so i can never justify my purchase :smh:

Here is my idea:

I know black/red is NT's theme, but Dre pretty much owns that color scheme. I feel if we have the opportunity to make a NT product, it should be more unique. A conversation starter.

I stayed true to NT's red, and made a monochromatic colorway.  The three shades were placed to allow contrast without using white or black. I used a stainless steel texture with an embossing for a nod to NT. Simple yet eye catching.

Hit me up with feedback and I can edit it for you guys. Thanks

kid

Last edited:
I'll actually be spinning at Rumor or Soundgarden in Philadelphia next month, might do a date in AC as well. You're more than welcome to come through and kick it, I'll throw you a few drink tickets!
for sure fam keep me updated as to what day your coming down here and ill be more than glad to come out and support a Nter. Its around that time where ALL the females are out at both places esp Sound Garden

for sure fam keep me updated as to what day your coming down here and ill be more than glad to come out and support a Nter. Its around that time where ALL the females are out at both places esp Sound Garden

Awesome, looking like the second or third weekend in June at Rumor. Then I'll be back the weekend of July 20th at Soundgarden!

Wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the last day for entries for the first free pair and design of the NT version, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom