Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Electrolimes look great but funds aren't right to pick em up. I need another pair of FRs, they're just so comfortable

Has anyone seen this new "Blue Glow" pair? They're black/blue glow/volt, blue mesh. I work at D I C K's Sporting Goods and we just recently got them in, colorway is really nice. I haven't been able to find any pictures or info online which is weird.

The tongue has some sort of logo with two swords crossed diagonally. We also have a matching jacket with the same logo, and a pair of Lunarflys with the same colorway/logo.

Any info at all?

DN: NP, bro! I'm glad they worked out for you.

Weatherman: These? Minus the the tongue tag. That particular logo translates to Cross Country, IIRC.
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1380/?cc=BLBK

NIK1380-BLBK

Those are close, but the pair I'm talking about has a volt webbing on the inner caging.. blue mesh, volt web, then black web on top..

I'll try to snap a pic soon

Ahh I see what you're talking about now...

43815411_w.jpg

Looks like the "Black Pack" is now the "Black Lights Pack"

29clweb.jpg

FTL ad

106zsbp.jpg

Eastbay Ad

Looks like the Electriclime is really YELLOW!  With the new nickname, "Black Lights", I'm thinking the overlay might be Reflective Black
nerd.gif

-edit-
If you compare the All Black cw with the Black Lights cw, you can definitely tell they're not the same Black and texture...
25jipf9.jpg

Champs Ad

I don't understand why Free Run+2 is excluded from any discount promotion.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Anyone know where I can find any pair of the city pack online or in NYC? Those are all fire.
or the shield pack. 
Shields can be picked up on NDC.  Been looking for the city pack myself. 

I really need that new royal CW, oh and the all blacks too. Damn, and one of my big NY resolutions was no more shoes for a while.

How do these fit btw? I wear a 10.5 in most AM's.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Anyone know where I can find any pair of the city pack online or in NYC? Those are all fire.
or the shield pack. 
Shields can be picked up on NDC.  Been looking for the city pack myself. 

Finish Lines / Running Warehouse / Eastbay / Foot Locker / Champs have the Shields too. The City Pack can be found on eBay at rediculous prices...  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

I really need that new royal CW, oh and the all blacks too. Damn, and one of my big NY resolutions was no more shoes for a while.

How do these fit btw? I wear a 10.5 in most AM's.

True to size for me. I'd opt for a 10.5. 

Free Run 2 - F16 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

was going to pass on the black pack, but just copped the electrolimes from FNL, $20 off and free shipping with code getfit20.

Has anyone made these at an ID studio and if so, are there any different options compared to online?

Also, does anyone's Finishline still have the black/grey shields or put me on to a size 12? I've been wanting to ID a pair just like them and never even saw these!

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

was going to pass on the black pack, but just copped the electrolimes from FNL, $20 off and free shipping with code getfit20.
How? I thought FNL didn't accept coupon codes on Free's.

Btw, still been looking for some Challenge Red Free Run 2's in a size 8.5 or 9 that's not overpriced. No luck
frown.gif

Thanks guys. They have them at NDC, and luckily I have a gift card
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway, is there any size/fit or any difference at all between these and the Free Run+?
Man these are both tough. Decision won't be easy lol 

201110241729433679.jpg

nike-free-run-2-womens-shield-pack.jpg

went alittle overboard and bought five free run+ 2. (o.g. orange shields, black/grey shields, two IDs shields and the all black.)
will post pictures when it all comes.

For me, the shields fit much tighter, especially in the toe box. Wish I'd gone up a half size. I think its because the material is thicker and less flexible

Anytime a company releases a 'black pack' or something similar, I think a TV spot with the Stones 'Paint it Black' would be awesome

Originally Posted by Second2None

How? I thought FNL didn't accept coupon codes on Free's.

Btw, still been looking for some Challenge Red Free Run 2's in a size 8.5 or 9 that's not overpriced. No luck
frown.gif
this, I just tried it to double check and Frees are ineligible for discount. Someones telling stories........

LEGIT. I just copped for $92 shipped.
pimp.gif
 BIG UP, DOC! Looks like I'll be sending my pair from Eastbay back.
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway, is there any size/fit or any difference at all between these and the Free Run+?

201110241729433679.jpg
I'm not sure if they still have them, but it's worth a shot @ $60, and I think you can use your giftcard over the phone...

Centrailia Clearance
1 (360) 736-7434
$59.99

Medford Clearance
1 (507) 451-9133
$59.99

Conroe Clearance
1 (936) 494-2060
$59.99

Better pics of the Black Pack via FNL (use "getfit20" to get them for $85 + tax with free shipping!)

Electric Lime
xl512933003.jpg

xl512933-003_fl.jpg

Challenge Red
xl512933006.jpg

xl512933-006_fl.jpg

Mango
xl512934002.jpg

xl512934-002_fl.jpg

Tide Pool Blue
xl512934001.jpg

xl512934-001_fl.jpg

New LiveStrong cw (3rd)... would look dope with some GSW gear
pimp.gif

tumblr_ly0o3soapc1qzfrwno1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

LEGIT. I just copped for $92 shipped.
pimp.gif
 BIG UP, DOC! Looks like I'll be sending my pair from Eastbay back.
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

201110241729433679.jpg
I'm not sure if they still have them, but it's worth a shot @ $60, and I think you can use your giftcard over the phone...

Centrailia Clearance
1 (360) 736-7434
$59.99

Medford Clearance
1 (507) 451-9133
$59.99

Yeah, my bad he's right. I was trying to get the all black pair not the electro limes. Wonder why the code works on that pack but not the other GR colorways?

Yeah, it seems like the code only works for the Black Pack Frees...

Anywho, I have a pair of Black laces on deck waiting to get swapped in!
pimp.gif
 I'm thinking about getting the Mangos as well since I missed out on the Solar Red LG3s. If they look Infraredish in person, COPPED!  

Anybody know where to get replacement laces for frees? Would like to swap out laces in some of my pairs, but I prefer to use the same type laces as the ones they come with. Some new colors would be cool too. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom