Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Wife's pair came in today... Took a quick pic and wrapped it... My pair en route to deliver tomorrow. I'm ready to get my hands on them.!

Wow, the homie on I.G just got his pairs from the restock monday. They were in the correct DB box, but wrong shoes on BOTH pairs! Anyone that get's their pairs in from the restock, please post a pic or let us know what you get! SMH nike

Unbelievable! I've never seen that FR2 cw before though...

OH HELL NO..! That better not happen to me tomorrow with the wrong shoes in the right box!

Well my pair got cancelled. Womp womp

Wow, Nike coming through in the clutch. After sending an email saying my order was cancelled, I got another saying they got me a pair from the employee store and upgraded to overnight shipping. Should get them tomorrow. Sweet

Nice! I hope you get them as well! Keep the pics coming, y'all!

It's dope to see the FR2 get more shine! This is probably only the second FR2 cw that received A LOT of LOVE and had a pretty big crossover. The other being the Fuel 3.0s. :smokin

Last edited:
DLee: Repped. Those are the crispiest pics I've seen of the DBs.

Could someone post up a shot of their Chlorine Blues and the DBs? I'd like to see the contrast. :nerd:

^thanks ray :wink:
I would if I had the chlorines ;( can't wait to UNds these soon. Hope you picked them up man

Damn, I couldn't get the dbs..... :\

Everyone's pics look nice though...Could anyone take a pic& post with the alternate laces?

Damn, I sound like a shoe perv... :lol:

And they've arrived!!!! That sucks jaser :frown: and give me a sec for the alt laces psk2310
I prefer the stock laces. Galaxy laces do't go well with these
Agreed,im throwing the galaxy laces on one the three sigs from all star weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom