Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I don't see how this is $185 also.

The material used is probably the same as those on the pairs that are $160. JB is jacking up the price because it's a shoe linked to a character name.

I don't see how this is $185 also.
The material used is probably the same as those on the pairs that are $160. JB is jacking up the price because it's a shoe linked to a character name.
JB doesn't even really need a reason to jack up their prices. They can do it just because they want to and they know every release will still sell out. It's the sad truth :smh:

I actually like them. I'll most likely cop depending on what else comes out around RD. The upper looks similar to the 3M on Green Beans.

they look like some bad "joker" 3 knockoffs and those mismatched jumpmen on the tongues 
sick.gif
 the 5s coming out are aweful, but maybe theyre  a build up to a DB5 finally? like the 9s pack kindof did. haha probly not though.

Is it me or are knock off color ways of Jordan's becoming the official color way of Jordan's? Honestly these are recycled 3M Green Bean Fives that sat on the shelves....I mean they straight but to each his on. Remember when we blasted Camron for wearing pink? Now everybody wearing loud colors. I guess a lot of folks were "trapped" in the closet lol

Don't like em, at all...

Built them up in my head way more than this pile of turds that was dropped on us.

Might as well call them "Ke$ha V's" lol

I'm not really feeling these at all, you would think after Fresh Prince being such a dope show and favored by sneakerheads these would be amazing and and instant classic... Guess not...
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom