Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

https://statich.niketalk.com/8/8e/900x900px-LL-8e06447a_3005kjn.jpeg

Really should of done something like this, I know its already been posted before, but these are nice! These are not over the top and pay a nice tribute, you could argue that they should be over the top due to Will's style, but these are just nice casual with that extra kick to them.
These are great. Definitely would have been happy to see these. Unless some big changes are made ill be keeping my money.

these are straight fuego
pimp.gif

already know the
alien.gif
posts ganna turn into the "saw in person kinda growing on me" "copped x2" once the hype train gets rolling

i hope JB puts nike air on the back and fresh prince on the insoles to rustle some jimmies
grin.gif

After paying closer attention to the horrible quality pics I like them. Jb put a lot of lil details on the shoe with the different color jumpman on the tongue and the different "sharktooth" colors on each shoe. With better pics these will be fire

After paying closer attention to the horrible quality pics I like them. Jb put a lot of lil details on the shoe with the different color jumpman on the tongue and the different "sharktooth" colors on each shoe. With better pics these will be fire
i'd say its hard to say the jumpmans are 2 different colors from the quality of the pic. i do believe the sockliner will have a print based on the pic and maybe just maybe the green outsole will be gitd. but i still understand the need for the 23 on the side!

Last edited:
they actually werent based off of the "cosby sweater" they were based off of the Biggie Smalls Coogi sweaters. people just didnt get it at the time and nobody corrected them
I gave up trying to explain this when they received the name "The Huxtables". Repped. They just never looked like Cosby's ugly *** seaters imo.

they actually werent based off of the "cosby sweater" they were based off of the Biggie Smalls Coogi sweaters. people just didnt get it at the time and nobody corrected them
I gave up trying to explain this when they received the name "The Huxtables". Repped. They just never looked like Cosby's ugly *** seaters imo.
the biggie smalls connect means more to the shoe than cosby does too. its a culture things, and for however many musician colabs sb has done, it makes more sense than a tv show colab. 

^They Definitely should've been nicknamed the Coogi's. At least that way people would google em if they didnt know what it was.

Just give me the sport blue 6s, and I'm done. Too many sneakers coming out and it's not how it used to be.
Same over here. 

Prices are going to keep rising. Take a look at the competition. Retro Jordan's are underpriced considering Lebron's and Foamposites (Jordan's biggest competition on release day). 

The more and more I look at what JB is coming out with, I really am inclined to believe that the folks at JB really be trolling on the counterfeit websites for ideas and inspirations.

easy pass but if this cw was from the 90s and featured on the show everyone would be trying to cop 4-5 pairs

But it wasn't, the black metallic 5s where in the opening credits so that is the fresh prince 5. Nothing they create can change that. When metallic 5s drop later in the year that will be the unofficial release for those who know the deal.

Back
Top Bottom