Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

If it was a size 14 he would have got cancelled from me! LOL

Ayyy its low down but if it was a 13 or 14 I too would've cancelled lol. But if someone does cancel it will be funny. I wish someone would document it and put it on Youtube lol.

What are you supposed to do when you get the white FTL screen with the chat hours of operation after clicking add to cart? should I just refresh and try adding to cart again?

I keep having the same **** happen to me everytime I try to check out from Footlocker. Feels like I'm blacklisted from there or somethin... lol

So I'm just wondering... does big Phil wear a 10.5 or Carlton? Cause you know the butler ain't buying for himself

Last edited:
whats wrong with footaction online? every time i added the shoe into cart, they switched back to footlocker website and said "your cart is empty"

Damn hopefully dudes will be ok. Damn shame
mean.gif
And they are probably most pissed they lost their place in line

I dont know why Nike/JB keeps stocking these stores with J's when this type of **** happens.

They need to cutt them off ther accounts. I would rather camp instead of this online **** but

in my area they dont allow it do to those cities like Wilmington messing it up. Damn who ever pulled those triggers

just cuz they couldnt wait patiently or afford these kicks. Weak *** Levas....  

Back
Top Bottom