Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

And some batteries for his smoke alarm!
Smoke alarm makes me salty. Last night all the alarms in my house decided to start going off for no reason. At 11pm, 1:30am, and lastly 3:00am. I hope a fire does not start because I straight ripped them off the wall

Crazy to think that half of these kids werent even born when Fresh Prince started.  Hell some of these kids beastin [robably aint never even seen Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  Feel old man.

Last edited:
Anybody else get an error page part way through the checkout countdown on footaction? Happened to me and when I got back my cart was wiped.

First time since Barkley 76ers that I was able to get a pair off NDC ... no bot either... perfect time for me to finally score one but this means that im not going to have luck for the next few months

im about to check out with a 11.5 but I got a pair to pick up....someone gimme there paypal if you need it, no scam

Anybody else get an error page part way through the checkout countdown on footaction? Happened to me and when I got back my cart was wiped.
I did, like 10 times.  But I either refreshed or hit the back button and it went back to the cart so I had to checkout again.  But it saved my place in line regardless of getting the error page. 

Are you guys for reals about that guy posting his info? Look at the damn name. It's the dude from Fresh Prince of Bel Air 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom