Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Are you guys for reals about that guy posting his info? Look at the damn name. It's the dude from Fresh Prince of Bel Air 
roll.gif
Got trolled hard.  
embarassed.gif

Its clear its a joke. IT went over my head initially I won't lie.
laugh.gif
I only remember that dude as Jeffrey's son lol.
There's even a damn spelling error in the address.

In before all the cats "I KNEW I WAS JUST PLAYIN"

y'all got trolled hard. Like the Tony Stark one a while back 
roll.gif

Anybody else get an error page part way through the checkout countdown on footaction? Happened to me and when I got back my cart was wiped.
We're you logged into your account? I had mine running on my laptop but I had to leave to go to class . I logged into my account on my phone and I finished the countdown on there. Just checked out

im about to check out with a 11.5 but I got a pair to pick up....someone gimme there paypal if you need it, no scam
Okay, gimme just a sec...

roll.gif

Man, NT never fails for some AM laughs. Okay, back to bed.
Funny thing is, im serious. I can cop and beat someone over the head for resale, or have the kicks sent straight to you from the footaction screen via paypal. I know it seems fishy but i'm a genuine dude

Too much 'splainin but there you go

Crazy to think that half of these kids werent even born when Fresh Prince started.  Hell some of these kids beastin [robably aint never even seen Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  Feel old man.
Your math is wrong budddy im 33 and i was born in 1980.

I did, like 10 times.  But I either refreshed or hit the back button and it went back to the cart so I had to checkout again.  But it saved my place in line regardless of getting the error page. 

When it happened I only got the site offline message and refresh just refreshed that page. I think I opened a new tab for the cart so I couldn't hit back either. So when I opened a new tab footaction I came back to an empty cart.

I wonder how many dummies that's mad gonna call and cancel a order that ain't even real. That was a good one .

I did, like 10 times.  But I either refreshed or hit the back button and it went back to the cart so I had to checkout again.  But it saved my place in line regardless of getting the error page. 
Same thing for me.  I had to refresh the page multiple times, but they still kept me in line with about 15 mins. left for me.  I'm hoping for the best.....

Back
Top Bottom