Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhwie I need that Mexicansneakerhead video ASAPPPPPPP
Donkey_mexican.gif

Last online release to be this bad was black/ red 11s. The sites were very slow. Only reason this was so bad online today was because they cut off half the normal online suppliers. With Eastbay and champs up the online experience would have been a bit easier since people are spread across 4 sites as opposed to only 2.
Eastbay = Footlocker = Footaction = Champs

It wouldn't have been any easier, they share stock and servers.

Last online release to be this bad was black/ red 11s. The sites were very slow. Only reason this was so bad online today was because they cut off half the normal online suppliers. With Eastbay and champs up the online experience would have been a bit easier since people are spread across 4 sites as opposed to only 2.
Eastbay and Champs share the same stock and servers for their websites as Foot Locker and Footaction.

Last edited:
Eastbay = Footlocker = Footaction = Champs

It wouldn't have been any easier, they share stock and servers.

And servers too? I knew stock was shared by all. In any event using Eastbay (when the other sites were up as well) I never had the experience where the site was constantly backpack Jimmying.

Last edited:
Really disappoint on how this year releases, this is supposed to be the year of the 5s, yet majority of the 5s were limited so far, what's up with that, JB?

Really disappoint on how this year releases, this is supposed to be the year of the 5s, yet majority of the 5s were limited so far, what's up with that, JB?

For every superior (and limited) jordan release we get 2 inferior (and general) jordan releases.

For every superior (and limited) jordan release we get 2 inferior (and general) jordan releases.
Correct me if I'm wrong--but there have been 5 pairs of Vs this year--Fire Red (3M tongue, general), Fire Red (Black Tongue, general), Fear (limited), Doernbecher (limited), and Bel Airs (limited)?

nthat.gif
 to lac03 who got my pair, but thanks to LADWP being LADWP, the power was off and with no phone charged and no wifi...I still struck out 
frown.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong--but there have been 5 pairs of Vs this year--Fire Red (3M tongue, general), Fire Red (Black Tongue, general), Fear (limited), Doernbecher (limited), and Bel Airs (limited)?
Corrected - and 3Lab5 (limited)

Meg should be clocking in to work soon.....
Do they actually cancel orders? I've seen people on Twitter talk about this mythical Meg lady that is somehow omniscient, but I've yet to see anyone post something stating that she actually canceled their order.

Also grapes, black grapes, and upcoming laneys and black / white V's. My point was more towards the overall jordan strategy though. Next week is the steel X's. People who missed today might be more interested in the X's now.

Other than Olive 9's and Mocha 3's, this has to be the biggest "from hate to love" release I can think of.

i'm still not crazy about the shoe and the only reason i got a pair is i won the raffle

if i did'nt get this for retail i would have pass like i did on the lab rat 5's

Also grapes, black grapes, and upcoming laneys and black / white V's. My point was more towards the overall jordan strategy though. Next week is the steel X's. People who missed today might be more interested in the X's now.
No X for me.  I might consider a toro color but besides that it is very unlikely I would get any other X colorway (excluding the DB).

Back
Top Bottom