Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

roll.gif
 at dude saying meg should be clocking in to work soon...Aint that the truth...

Last edited:
Screw online copping. I'm like 0-20, got my size from a fcfs spot by paying someone to stand in line. Also picked up a GS pair from someone who waited in line all night for $30 over retail. They got 17 men's pairs and 17 kids pairs and there was literally over 80 people there.

Even though everyone told the tards they were only getting 17 pairs, idiots chose to wait hours for nothing.

Had them in my cart at FTL as soon as I hit checkout they emptied my cart can't believe I waited an hour just for that to happen

Just left FA in VA, dudes lined up Friday night for GS sizes. Manager said they sold out in mins, they were supposedly the only store in VA to get them. I then followed that up with the silly question why not do a raffle for GS as well?

Unfortunately no answer, of course they are going for $300+ on EBay.

Even though everyone told the tards they were only getting 17 pairs, idiots chose to wait hours for nothing.

Yeah but a lot of them gonna be wearing the same size so there wouod still be something available cuz some ppl dont buy sizes that they dont wear. But we all know that never happens

Beginners luck here. 1 for 2 online. Missed out on the Kobe Vipers but I'll try for those instore.

Screw online copping. I'm like 0-20, got my size from a fcfs spot by paying someone to stand in line. Also picked up a GS pair from someone who waited in line all night for $30 over retail. They got 17 men's pairs and 17 kids pairs and there was literally over 80 people there.

Villa on Arlington?

This is the first release I copped online in a long time, feels good 
nthat.gif
 I think last release were the toro 4's and shadow 1's

Back
Top Bottom