Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Always gotta be a few *** clowns that make the entire community look bad. No shoe is worth anyone's life. And stuff like that just makes it that much harder to get future releases.

Not sure if you missed it on the last page, but did you get yours from Villa on Arlington?

did not think these were gonna be this limited. picking mine up in about an hour.

Yeah but a lot of them gonna be wearing the same size so there wouod still be something available cuz some ppl dont buy sizes that they dont wear. But we all know that never happens

****... Nope. Everyone took whatever they could get. No way was them cats that waited all night was gonna walk away empty handed. Shoes are getting so hard to come by, that's the way it is nowadays. People don't walk up and say awww schucks you don't have my size, o well. They buy whatever they can and I feel them 100%.

Villa on Arlington?

Yes sir. Fellow Akron man?

i dont get these 200 people long line you know there is not that many pairs. must not have anything better to do.

****... Nope. Everyone took whatever they could get. No way was them cats that waited all night was gonna walk away empty handed. Shoes are getting so hard to come by, that's the way it is nowadays. People don't walk up and say awww schucks you don't have my size, o well. They buy whatever they can and I feel them 100%.
Yes sir. Fellow Akron man?

Guess you forgot our lengthy PM conversation from a month or two ago? lol

Next in Highland Square was supposed to get them but they said they only got half their shipment between their 4 stores--so Villa was the only store in Akron that got them as far as I know.

Guess you forgot our lengthy PM conversation from a month or two ago? lol

Next in Highland Square was supposed to get them but they said they only got half their shipment between their 4 stores--so Villa was the only store in Akron that got them as far as I know.

My memory blows. But I did recall your name, just sent ya a pm literally 2 mins before seeing this post. And yea, I saw Next posted an apology on their instagram saying all their pairs went to Beachwood and another I can't recall the name.

You think anyone will trade their fear 5's for the bel airs?
I personally wouldn't, and don't think most people would. People seemed to actually want the Fear's a lot more, whereas there are the usual resellers for the Bel-Air's, along with a lot of people that just seemed to want them because they have the Bel-Air tag attached to some 5s.

Tried online for my daughter but they sold out (she wears a 13c), oh well, that $85 can go to somethin more useful for her

The quality on my pair is horrid. I'm not talking about glue stains, mid-sole paint, etc. The toebox is mangled up. I don't mind pre-creasing, but they shouldn't look like someone ran a marathon in them fresh out the box. Oh well... Glad I got a pair.

Correct me if I'm wrong--but there have been 5 pairs of Vs this year--Fire Red (3M tongue, general), Fire Red (Black Tongue, general), Fear (limited), Doernbecher (limited), and Bel Airs (limited)?
white grapes and black grapes

Back
Top Bottom