Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

alien.gif
 those huraches
sick.gif

I'm on the other side of the fence, apparently. It's not like they have knowledge of the link beforehand, nor do they have access to the link prior to anyone else...they simply have a script that automates 3 clicks. Is it an advantage? Definitely. Is it an unfair advantage? I don't think so.
Problem is when they brag about how many pairs they buy and on top of it, they purchase 3-5 pairs to help pay for their rent...

1 pair is fine..More than 1, and its greed & unfair to the rest...

I'm on the other side of the fence, apparently. It's not like they have knowledge of the link beforehand, nor do they have access to the link prior to anyone else...they simply have a script that automates 3 clicks. Is it an advantage? Definitely. Is it an unfair advantage? I don't think so.

I'm of the belief that if I miss out I miss out. So I try not to wish ill on others but it is unfair. I've come to accept it sadly but I am glad Nike is doing something about it. Its become ridiculous now. We're using software and bots to purchase shoes? Its getting out of hand and its only going to get worse.

Problem is when they brag about how many pairs they buy and on top of it, they purchase 3-5 pairs to help pay for their rent...

1 pair is fine..More than 1, and its greed & unfair to the rest...

I don't even think its even about rent. I could respect that. Some of these dudes just cop just to cop and resell. Its ridiculous.

kinda bummed cus this was good trade bait but in the end .. lol **** comes out every week no reason to be that mad

Hopefully, the other Vs are GRs. They've been laying it thick with the limited releases (Black Grape, Fear, DB5, 3-Lab and these).

Was happy to get one pair but was really hoping to greedily grab 2, but NDC is the same bot story and FA/FTL war ridiculous. Your time shouldn't go from 3 minutes to 5 hours to check out. My second pair got pulled from my cart on FTL. And I couldn't get through on FA. For whatever reason, I never have luck on that site.
all the other v's are gr.....laney is a big gr ...now the oreo might be tricky.....because nov is the month of the hyperstrike releases .....

the only thing that irritates me about people using bot's is that they stock up, which is totally unnecessary. When I buy a sneak, my intention is to wear it. I'm not mad at people who use a bot to secure a pair of sneaks for themselves. It's when people cop 8 pairs a piece, and then they turn around and try to sell me the sneak for $450... just because I don't have an automated checkout system. I actually really liked the Bel-Airs but I didn't even put forth any effort in trying to get them because I knew it would be next to impossible with my slow fingers. It's a shame, but that's what it's come too.

I'm a slave to materialistic things, ima have to admit... I struck out on NDC, FTL and JJ. I was so disappointed that I had lost my raffles at my local Eblens all hope was lost... So I started being a little more optimistic and decided to call some neighboring towns of my city and see if they had 11's or 11.5's in stock. One place 45 mins away had a unclaimed size 11. Initially the clerk had told me that they had someone on the way coming to purchase them, so I hung up disappointed...
For some weird reason, I decided to call again the next hour just hoping that the person didn't pick them up. Just my mothatruckin' luck, THE PERSON STILL HADNT ARRIVED! The clerk told me she'll strike me a deal. If I didn't show up within the next hour, she'll let the size 11 go. I hopped into my Toyota 4Runner so fast :lol:

Got there within' 45 mins and scooped them. I need a née skewer connect so I'm not driving 40+ miles for sneaks. Had refill my tank with $55 too. Smh. But I'm so happy now. Whew. I wanna trade my 11 for an 11.5 though. That's my true size.

View media item 604218View media item 604223View media item 604225View media item 604226View media item 604227

I'm a slave to materialistic things, ima have to admit... I struck out on NDC, FTL and JJ. I was so disappointed that I had lost my raffles at my local Eblens all hope was lost... So I started being a little more optimistic and decided to call some neighboring towns of my city and see if they had 11's or 11.5's in stock. One place 45 mins away had a unclaimed size 11. Initially the clerk had told me that they had someone on the way coming to purchase them, so I hung up disappointed...
For some weird reason, I decided to call again the next hour just hoping that the person didn't pick them up. Just my mothatruckin' luck, THE PERSON STILL HADNT ARRIVED! The clerk told me she'll strike me a deal. If I didn't show up within the next hour, she'll let the size 11 go. I hopped into my Toyota 4Runner so fast :lol:

Got there within' 45 mins and scooped them. I need a née skewer connect so I'm not driving 40+ miles for sneaks. Had refill my tank with $55 too. Smh. But I'm so happy now. Whew. I wanna trade my 11 for an 11.5 though. That's my true size.

View media item 604218View media item 604223View media item 604225View media item 604226View media item 604227

Its because of the Toyota

Anybody that go them from NTSF till what time did they give you to pick them up? Trying to see if I can pick up a pair that someone didn't pick up, doubtful but one can wish.

Struck out 4 times online this morning. Trying to cop a 9.5 or a 10 hopefully. Waiting an hr on ftl and nothing and nike had me in like for 3 different sizes and all oos within 10 min. If anybody wants some good karma and wants to help a fellow sneaker head out would be great too.

Thanks guys

any one hear that footaction is supposed to receive there shipment sometimes this week for instore 

Back
Top Bottom