Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Yeah thats if hes tellin the truth ... many ppl come sayin they hooked someone up

Just sayin

Good looks if true

Last edited:
^^^^^neither ........ i like to network i just wish i could have got big homie BABYJUMPMAN his pair but he called me too late

Already got offers for 400+ on both my pairs.  Cant wait for them to come in so I can cash them out. 
pimp.gif
uwotm9

Joined Yesterday

That about sums it up.

my story is...have a connect in the midwest at a city gear...up until this morn was money in the  bank

someone complained to the district manager ....he comes in snatches all pairs including the employee pairs and sells the 18 they had fcfs

so by the time i found out i was at work and threw my air salts on ...lolol

i got the shanghai shen v's tho....paid alot for em...but f it...got em

laney v laney 1 bred 1's im done for 2013 

uwotm9

Joined Yesterday

That about sums it up.

It is what it is.  An overwhelming amount of people hated these.  Now all of a sudden everyone needs these?  Ill happily feed the beasts.  Take my profits off these ugly things and finally scoop up some royals.  Yall can hate all you want.

There is a difference between hating and not appreciating a post. You join the site just to talk smack about how you flipping the shoes. Keep that to yourself.

just copped a pair at my local HOH.  they "released" 15 pair and 3 pair went unclaimed!!  copped a size 10.5 but really need a 11.  oh well

wow a raffle at my local spot for these. i helped out a homie who wasnt able to cop and traded him his Air Pythons and he tossed in 40.

indifferent.gif
 Pass. Have fun hypebeasts.

struck out. bots won today...

these are ugly

struck out
Lol at these. hypebeast and resellers can have their way with this release. I'm sure I will stick to og cw for the rest of the year
Does anybody ever get through nike Lenox

if only they weren't gray :/

damn after the 1 hour and 30 minute timer footlocker ****** around and took them from my cart .. thanks guys !

Back
Top Bottom