Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Too easy  
pimp.gif

Some people

If it gets cancelled they deserve it. Just like exoecting no one to use your cc if u dropped it on the ground

Picked up a pair for a friend back home from Nike Boston this morning, and I am a lot more impressed with these in person than I expected to be. The grey leather is really nice and the overall quality on this pair is very good.

the youngsters were out today and the hypetrain was rollin...glad i was able to help my family get there pairs. for anyone in norcal my local sheiks got there shipment late and will release the bel airs next weekend and i heard from the manager at footaction that they are suppose to re release next week as well so if your footaction didnt have them today call and check and see if they are going to re release

Foot action around my way had their pairs today..
i guess something happened to the pairs for california because two places around my way will have them next weekend JB and nike always playin games with the west coast 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i really believe they had intended for these to be more readily avail ( these went from toddler to mens sizes...) then were like "u know what lets spin the hype since we are in a hypebeast era and cause pandemonium" ....lets make me less avail...and make those who are salty get a consolation prize in the steel x's and our other bel air inspired colorway sneakers - Jordan Brand execs and marketing team

dont want the steels.......nice troll JB...touche 

I'm on the other side of the fence, apparently. It's not like they have knowledge of the link beforehand, nor do they have access to the link prior to anyone else...they simply have a script that automates 3 clicks. Is it an advantage? Definitely. Is it an unfair advantage? I don't think so.
seriously?  3 clicks probably takes 2-3 seconds.. when an automated script will be less then a second.. which means someone who has a script will always win over someone who doesn't..

not saying I dont use bots, because I do, but your forced too now..

Game is ridiculous now. Even if i wanted to trade my wolf Grey 5s for these I would have to add cash?

I'm a slave to materialistic things, ima have to admit... I struck out on NDC, FTL and JJ. I was so disappointed that I had lost my raffles at my local Eblens all hope was lost... So I started being a little more optimistic and decided to call some neighboring towns of my city and see if they had 11's or 11.5's in stock. One place 45 mins away had a unclaimed size 11. Initially the clerk had told me that they had someone on the way coming to purchase them, so I hung up disappointed...
For some weird reason, I decided to call again the next hour just hoping that the person didn't pick them up. Just my mothatruckin' luck, THE PERSON STILL HADNT ARRIVED! The clerk told me she'll strike me a deal. If I didn't show up within the next hour, she'll let the size 11 go. I hopped into my Toyota 4Runner so fast :lol:

Got there within' 45 mins and scooped them. I need a née skewer connect so I'm not driving 40+ miles for sneaks. Had refill my tank with $55 too. Smh. But I'm so happy now. Whew. I wanna trade my 11 for an 11.5 though. That's my true size.

View media item 604218View media item 604223View media item 604225View media item 604226View media item 604227

don't the 5s run 0.5 sz big?

Oh they do? In was just about to put these size 11's on eBay and Craiglist.

Its because of the Toyota

:lol: yeah, it's a 97' :lol:

Nice pickup man! That's how I got my blk/red 11s on one of the restocks..
Yeah, I have to size down .5 on 5s, but some ppl say tts works for em.

Word! I dunno if ill do it again.

View media item 604261
the youngsters were out today and the hypetrain was rollin...glad i was able to help my family get there pairs. for anyone in norcal my local sheiks got there shipment late and will release the bel airs next weekend and i heard from the manager at footaction that they are suppose to re release next week as well so if your footaction didnt have them today call and check and see if they are going to re release

Where abouts is this shieks? I live in sf. Let me know thanks!

to the NT FAMILY I hooked up for retail plus shipping the shoes are on they way to y'all,, shout out to nter OZ for hooking me up with a pair of all purple barkleys that I've been looking for thanks
definitely have the shoe karma gods in your favor right now ...

Back
Top Bottom