Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

How Freudian.

re·nege
riˈneg,-ˈnig/
verb
1. go back on a promise, undertaking, or contract.
"the administration had reneged on its election promises"
synonyms:default on, fail to honor, go back on, break, back out of, withdraw from, retreat from, welsh on, backtrack on; break one's word/promise about
"he reneged on his campaign promises"
I see you caught my play on re-nege, it was done intentional.  Being of African American descent I was essentially trying to make the word serve 2 purposes, calling this individual of the same race a re-ni****.   

wink.gif

don't see the hype in these

Me too but everyone here went crazy for them. I would if the upper was how he used to wear his school jacket reversed.

You may not see the hype in these but you can damn sure hear it when the name is spoken. "Limited Bel Air" screams "Mom I have to have this shoe!" Lol!

Just want to address a few things, not directed at the individuals I quoted:

If a $200 ROI within a day on a $200 investment isn't good enough for you I'd suggest you continue selling cocaine or managing that hedge fund...smh!

So after market prices on these will drop in a few months but Fear 5's will continue to rise....ummm, ok!

Fashion Police Alert: Grey pants with grey shoes...yikes!

So y'all have a problem with resellers buying multiple pairs for profit but don't have a problem with dude in this thread that bought 7 pairs to help NT members huh. Regardless of the intention the end result was people in that area didn't get pairs because dude grabbed so many. They basically had to battle people that otherwise weren't in the area to even contest on this release. The hypocrisy is STRONG!

Last edited:
The ugly shoe gang always shows up to hate lol **** never fails in every thread lmao

Last edited:
Time of athletes got free pairs of these, why would they buy out nikeElite? They aren't corks

Picked up a pair for a friend back home from Nike Boston this morning, and I am a lot more impressed with these in person than I expected to be. The grey leather is really nice and the overall quality on this pair is very good.

Definitely know you don't got these if you're saying they are leather :smh:

The resellers better get rid of the BelAirs while they can or hold til early next year. The restocks are gonna come heavy.

Gotta adapt to the shoe game my brother

You're not lying. I guess its a reality check for me because Every show that i've wanted this year I copped with no problem. From the Bred's in December to the Fire Red's to the White Grapers to the BLack grapes. Purchased all on NDC and had no problem. No bots no connect's no nothing. I gotta adapt..........

I copped both of mine legitimately. One was an RSVPand the other NDC . Buy my size through rsvp and 8.5 through ndc. Wish I had a connection but no such luck lol

Man seems like everyone that's been posting I hear the word "connect", "copped 8 pairs", "bots...". Seems like its rare to see people who just copped manually. Didn't know if it was possible still. :lol:

You're not looking at it the right way. Yes, if someone has to put in crazy hours in line forever for a mere 200 dollars, I'd agree. But if you can get the shoes with hardly any effort or by paying someone else to do the leg work, why not? For example, I had someone in line already to get me a pair. I had to pick the person up. So I'm already up there and come across someone who was in line and stated they really didn't even want the shoes. So I'm already there, I see no effort in getting that pair off the guy. I consider it a solid investment even if I make 20% as I did nothing pretty much. The money put out isn't a concern as its money that is sitting around doing nothing anyway. Its not going to effect my life or change it one bit so it doesn't even matter when it returns.

I suppose I view this entire thing differently as its literally how I make my living. Full time eBay seller. Those who look at one item or one transaction and say "20 dollars profit isn't anything" don't do the math. Sure, by itself, the $20 isn't anything. But times that by a few thousand a year and now you have a viable income by allowing your money to work for you.

And I'm not saying you're wrong in your views, as I can see where you're coming from. But, everyone is different and some things work for some when they don't for others.

I've stated that I agree that if you can cop a easy 200 dollars with no type of work put into it? I get it. But knowing how hard it is for me to just snag one pair for myself? Its nto worth it. Which is why I initially asked resellers "Is it worth it" for the amount of work you guys put in? Because what ya'll do may involve no effort at all.

But let's keep it 100. Most resellers are putting in far more work then your stating.

But okay for yourself this is how you make a living? Its a little different for you. I can't be mad at that. But if you are one of the ones coming out with 6 shoe boxes i'm salty. :lol:

You're not lying. I guess its a reality check for me because Every show that i've wanted this year I copped with no problem. From the Bred's in December to the Fire Red's to the White Grapers to the BLack grapes. Purchased all on NDC and had no problem. No bots no connect's no nothing. I gotta adapt..........
Man seems like everyone that's been posting I hear the word "connect", "copped 8 pairs", "bots...". Seems like its rare to see people who just copped manually. Didn't know if it was possible still. :lol:
I've stated that I agree that if you can cop a easy 200 dollars with no type of work put into it? I get it. But knowing how hard it is for me to just snag one pair for myself? Its nto worth it. Which is why I initially asked resellers "Is it worth it" for the amount of work you guys put in? Because what ya'll do may involve no effort at all.

But let's keep it 100. Most resellers are putting in far more work then your stating.

But okay for yourself this is how you make a living? Its a little different for you. I can't be mad at that. But if you are one of the ones coming out with 6 shoe boxes i'm salty. :lol:

I agree, you are right most are putting forth a ton of effort. And my post was misleading. No, reselling shoes isn't my full time income. But reselling items are, just not shoes. I stated that as an example of little $10-20 profits adding up. I'm just like you when it comes to shoes, I'm like 0-20 buying online and the only way I get limited releases is to psy people to stand in line. I'm lucky to get 2-3 pairs per release. When it comes to selling shoes, I buy so many to keep that what little I do make reselling offsets my personal costs.

But that is what I try to do with everything I spend money on. I always try to find a way to make money to make my own free or as close to free as possible. But I'm not going to lie, if I found a connection tomorrow where I could get 10-20 pairs, I'd jump on it as I wouldn't be able to resist.

You do know Nike can submit a return to sender during transit right?

If you used a bot I wouldn't be confident until the package is delivered.
Personally I don't know how they would know you are using a bot. It doesn't leave a signature or anything. And what does it matter if you only go for one pair. Shoe game has evolved in a way that you have no chance in hell getting a Limited release on release day without one. Restocks though are a whole different story.

It's obviously his opinion, but I don't think anything has been this hyped since Bred 11's and those have been restocked twice? three times?  I don't think even the Fear Pack was this hyped.

That's because half a million pairs were made.

It's obviously his opinion, but I don't think anything has been this hyped since Bred 11's and those have been restocked twice? three times?  I don't think even the Fear Pack was this hyped.

Yeah this got hyped over a few days. I was in when the thread first started and all I heard was ugly this ugly that. Came back a week later everyone is swearing must copped. Line start forming everywhere. Everyone want it for their kids, their mom, their girl, and their Gf's best friend.

Pictures don't do these any justice...I can't believe the releases got as crazy as they did...and the prices..smh

Yeah this got hyped over a few days. I was in when the thread first started and all I heard was ugly this ugly that. Came back a week later everyone is swearing must copped. Line start forming everywhere. Everyone want it for their kids, their mom, their girl, and their Gf's best friend.
I only wanted these for nostalgia purposes, I remember the television show and these remind me of that early part of my childhood.

Back
Top Bottom