Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

these are like a What the Jordan 5 LOL
roll.gif
EZPASSSSSSSS

:smh:

They took a classic shoe and a classic TV show and just completely airballed :smh:

Nothing about this shoe reminds me of the fresh prince. They could've at least did some homework and reached out to NBC to get a better concept for the collaboration.

These shouldn't even come with laces :smh:

I'm 100% passin on these...even though I grew up on this show. My question is, aside from a white, or black silhouette what would be better or more effective than cool grey? i see a lot of complaints on here about the grey but they already lead off the year with the white & black grapes, so I don't see any other color that would/could work with such a wide array of purples pinks and greens IMO that hasn't been released already this year. I agree with the sentiment that JB should have gone to NBC or FPoBA producers & the slimmy lovin' Prince himself to get better inspiration, but thats more $$ out of Nike/JB's pockets. I think the reverse suit coat look Will always rocked at school in the show should have been the sock liner without question, but that sort of goes against the color scheme in the FP logo, which is probably why they chose something different.

Okay, as someone born in the 70s and raised in the 80s, these are ugly...
But my 3 year old daughters eyes lit up when they saw them.
I'll cop 2, in 10.5c if they let me. Twins so I need 2 pair, but sometimes Nike won't let me.

I just thought of this the other day. I feel like it would've been way doper if they made a durabuck Black Metallic V with the same sock liner design as the pattern of Will's inside-out school blazer, and maybe a neon 23 on the side.

These, though :smh:

Their retail, though :smh:

Last edited:
I dont hate the shoe but I definitely dont love it. I would purchase them if i felt like wasting money on stuff to look at.

I really don't like these at all, looks like it should be a GS colorway imo. Not a good look for a men's shoe. And also idk what justifies the $25 price increase.

The beasts can eat these up, but its gonna be a definite pass for me.

I am a big fan of the tv show, but that does not make it an auto-cop for me. They are still ugly IMO, fresh prince or not.

I am a big fan of the tv show, but that does not make it an auto-cop for me. They are still ugly IMO, fresh prince or not.

Exactly. I'd rather just go buy all of the seasons on Blu-Ray or something, at least the studio behind the show would actually receive my support that way and I wouldn't be stuck with anything I don't truly love.

Back
Top Bottom