Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

just got a pair off Kixify for $385 shipped . 
I bought a pair of galaxy blazers off Kixify and everything was good 

og everything.....ds

they even have a rating system implemented but its fairly new so many dont have any ratings yet

as long as you take the necessary precautions you should be good

I bought a pair of galaxy blazers off Kixify and everything was good 

og everything.....ds

they even have a rating system implemented but its fairly new so many dont have any ratings yet

as long as you take the necessary precautions you should be good
i've sold three things on there and only one person was kind enough to give a review.

You can tell by the netting every time. GM/B-grade is another story...but fakes never have the "cloudy" plastic netting, it's always shiny and clear.

I
I'm lookin at the grapes on there. Obvious differences right away - the "flame" is the wrong shape, especially towards the front thin part of it, and the shape of the overall shoe is off, it's too high. And I'm not a guy that can easily spot fakes, been outta the game forever. Dont waste your time.
idk. I can spot fakes in person. Im thinking they put the authentic bel air pic up, and what you receive is something different.

Last edited:
I
idk. I can spot fakes in person. Im thinking they put the authentic bel air pic up, and what you receive is something different.
Probably a safe bet. Check the grapes on that site and you'll see what I mean. Good chance their Bel Airs have the same mistakes.

Last edited:
Just saw a youtube video with a real vs fake review. Very helpful.

And no mrghostmemphis, Im not plugging youtube.

lol he really had to ask if $80 over retail is a good price on a "limited" shoe? you better snatch them shids

I noticed a few cats mentioned that they wish their liner had more blue. Well I think my pair has more blue and is fairly balanced
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I want to hate these, but I have to admit, I love 'em. I couldnt wear them, and wont spend serious money on them, but if I had money to burn I would buy them just to have.

Prices in SoCal are around 280-330 ....

Saw an 11 go for 280 in my FB group yesterday, and got a few people offering me 300-330 range for mine.

Did eastbay get these? I got a pair that had the eastbay sticker on it.

No, but for some reason, some of Footlocker's stock had EAS stickers instead of FTL.
No Eastbay did not get them but Im sure its because they are all the same company ... maybe the warehouse for FTL & Co is "Eastbay" so the sticker got slapped on some pairs 

idk 

oh well who cares

Back
Top Bottom