Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Damn just found out they handed out more wristbands than shoes in stock. Struck out like a mofo. Oh well.
mean.gif

Interesting that Nike Vault is releasing these tomorrow. FCFS means an easy pass for us. The heads out in LA are all about that camp life. I wouldn't be surprise if people are out there now. Lol. Good luck out there to those on the hunt.
Not a big deal to camp when the weather is as nice as So Cal.  Man I miss my home, SD born and raised.
LA. We about that life son. 

There's about 35-40 people here with about +10-15 ghost chairs/last minute line jumpers. That mexican/el salvadorian family is here at the front
mean.gif

That's the family that used to always be at HoH BC winning raffles and then apparently moved on to Fox Hills have the huge shakeup at HoH.
I know them paisas well. the whole family used to be at BC for every release. I almost got into it with them one more than one occasion. Ole size 7y grown man wearing *** dudes. I don't mess with the vault either, so glad they moved there.

^Crazy how 9 of those paisas came out of nowhere right when it was time to line up and get bands :rolleyes

Last edited:

There's about 35-40 people here with about +10-15 ghost chairs/last minute line jumpers. That mexican/el salvadorian family is here at the front
mean.gif

That's the family that used to always be at HoH BC winning raffles and then apparently moved on to Fox Hills have the huge shakeup at HoH.
I know them paisas well. the whole family used to be at BC for every release. I almost got into it with them one more than one occasion. Ole size 7y grown man wearing *** dudes. I don't mess with the vault either, so glad they moved there.
Lol.  Well, they're over by Fox Hills most of the time from what I've seen.  I've seen the dad there in the past for raffles at Sheiks.  Now his kids are old enough to stand there by themselves.  Lol.  Haven't seen their white husky or the mom in a minute...  maybe they're recruting the kids' friends.  
indifferent.gif

isnt the secondary market hitting 300 now? i say it like 300 is the norm. i remember when i dropped 4 bills on *************/pennys and that was a hugeee purchase. sneaker game dead

Lol.  Well, they're over by Fox Hills most of the time from what I've seen.  I've seen the dad there in the past for raffles at Sheiks.  Now his kids are old enough to stand there by themselves.  Lol.  Haven't seen their white husky or the mom in a minute...  maybe they're recruting the kids' friends.  
indifferent.gif
DAMN I would be hot if they were out by me, cool you getting the latest release but unless the whole family is out here the whole time I am raising hell.  Another reason why I don't even wait for shoes anymore, raffle, online, or just buy from reseller.

^^^

Nope. Nike could put them back up for their quarterly restock. But there's no guarantee that they even will to be honest.

^ i feel they will with what happened with the dbs.. twice. i sold mine for 350 and want them back lol, but only for retail. ill never pay the resell price for anything

^Crazy how 9 of those paisas came out of nowhere right when it was time to line up and get bands :rolleyes
I wouldve skipped that whole damn family if they tried to pull that **** on me. It's one thing if a dude brings his girl with him to get an extra ticket. It's a whole nother story if ten ppl just pop out of nowhere

Back
Top Bottom