Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I thought you both have to agree on the price together no? I don't know consignment. 525 is a lot. I would feel bad charging that much. Especially if it's just sitting. I would've go get it and Craigslist it for 350 and be done.

yea i mean usually we agree on a price. We agreed on the 500$ price and my size 8 was the only one in there. So recently a lot of my other kicks sold and i got an email but i never got a notification that my size 8 sold. Then when i checked the only size 8 the price was at 525 instead of 500 which it was at originally. A little confusing but i guess they know what they are doing. Maybe my pair sold but i havent been notified and someone else brought in another size 8. Or they just raised the price because of the rarity of the size and the history of that shoe selling there.. I dont know the right answer honestly lol

yea i mean usually we agree on a price. We agreed on the 500$ price and my size 8 was the only one in there. So recently a lot of my other kicks sold and i got an email but i never got a notification that my size 8 sold. Then when i checked the only size 8 the price was at 525 instead of 500 which it was at originally. A little confusing but i guess they know what they are doing. Maybe my pair sold but i havent been notified and someone else brought in another size 8. Or they just raised the price because of the rarity of the size and the history of that shoe selling there.. I dont know the right answer honestly lol

dude that's your money/shoes sitting there if i was you i would look into it

i'm sure its not a problem but you never know

i would also take the shoe back and move it on craigslist like the other guy said

i do see a size 8 pair that is condition and sold in store my guess is that's your pair

Last edited:
Yea i feel you but i mean ive moved A LOT of kicks threw flightclub and never had a problem. I do have a table at the upcoming solecon next month if it doesnt move by then ill probably take it out. I didnt see that conditional pair... very weird if thats mine because i was never told it would be conditional... I do have to pick up a check so i might slide threw there and see whats up with it.

He grab them today?
This Morning….  I would Check the ones close to you….  I called Topanga Canyon being close to my Crib and they had already sold out.. They only had Bobcats left - per the Chick on the phone… SZ: 9 9.5 and 11  

This Morning….  I would Check the ones close to you….  I called Topanga Canyon being close to my Crib and they had already sold out.. They only had Bobcats left - per the Chick on the phone… SZ: 9 9.5 and 11  
Good looks on the info if it true lol. Well see wasup in the am dnt beleive it tho.. y didnt u get a pair from your boy?

They
Good looks on the info if it true lol. Well see wasup in the am dnt beleive it tho.. y didnt u get a pair from your boy?

They would only sell one pair person, he wanted them not me... I'm over these Grey boys - There way doper J's to spend loot on! Just saying

I called tge stores in riverside n topanga mall they said they had NO restock recenty lmao.. kids these days

I called tge stores in riverside n topanga mall they said they had NO restock recenty lmao.. kids these days
OK MY BAD----- IT was SHOE PALACE    that stores seems the same to me…. SHOE PALACE riverside  

Call and ask… my bad Sheikh and shoe palace is the same to me…that weird store in the mall that sells sneakers and isn't Footlocker!

Last edited:

If they raised your shoe to 525 will you get the 525 deal or you only get the 500 of the price you agreed on? That suck, if you need the money and that extra 25 is a deal breaker for people. I wanted to try consignment but I'll work with them on the lowest price. I just don't want them to raise the price behind me and the shoe sit.

There is an auction on the bay for these and someone actually bid on them for $250

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have and nothing. And no one wants to be realistic on eBay and then there are ones that will absolutely torch you like happened with me.

If they raised your shoe to 525 will you get the 525 deal or you only get the 500 of the price you agreed on? That suck, if you need the money and that extra 25 is a deal breaker for people. I wanted to try consignment but I'll work with them on the lowest price. I just don't want them to raise the price behind me and the shoe sit.

so i guess my shoe sold for 500 and i got an email that i get the $400 return. My pair was not the conditional pair. If anything after my pair sold they decided to raise the price when more size 8s came in. Which happened rather quickly. Took my pair 28 days total to sell...

I got mine in for $300 shipped. Would be a 9.9 out of 10 but the green jumpman is almost non existent from wear. Zero creases or other wear on the shoe though, so I dunno how that happened.

Either way, I am happy and bought them to rock the hell out of. Going to get some good wears this summer.

I got mine in for $300 shipped. Would be a 9.9 out of 10 but the green jumpman is almost non existent from wear. Zero creases or other wear on the shoe though, so I dunno how that happened.

Either way, I am happy and bought them to rock the hell out of. Going to get some good wears this summer.

That is interesting. I've got a pair that I wore once and the jump man is perfect. Different people, different feet I guess.

Back
Top Bottom