Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I see a run on these in the thrift store future.

And hairspray as well for the ladies.

And yes, we did dress like that when we were young. I certainly am guilty.
ah glad i missed out on that ... before my time : ) that style wasnt for the kids back then yesssssss

laugh.gif
 alive

The more I look the more I think the black tongue takes away from these. I wish it was lime green or purple or some other color to match the other brighter colors.
...I'm still gonna try and get 'em though!

Last edited:
I see a run on these in the thrift store future.

And hairspray as well for the ladies.

And yes, we did dress like that when we were young. I certainly am guilty.
when we were young? that's how every hypebeast looks these days only worse imo

I wouldn't even go above and beyond with trying to match this shoe. Just need a simple fit nothing over the top but this generation if kids and adults like to match everything down to the undies :smh: I wonder if anyone is gonna buy the JB appeal for this release :nerd: lo

If anything it's the opposite. It seems like most of the people that try hard to match are in their late 20's and up. The fully matching mentality from the early-mid 2000's never left them.

I was about to say I never dressed like that, and then rmr this all purple velour jumpsuit I used to rock… in the summer… back to back… in tx lol
the amount of denim as well. I'm 38, so this is right in my time. Z cavaricci pants with black jordan Vs hypercolor tshirt, and I was all fly. Sad thing is. Its currently in style again ! Girls with the super high waisted pants.

Crap, I just realized the younger guys have no idea what I was talking about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom