Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

same with the elephant print Vs I see.... first word of it gets around people want nothin to do with it... then it gets closer to releasing and magically its now a must have

I had one of those shirts that changed color back in the late 80's early 90's.  Can't remember really what brand it was though.

Crap, I just realized the younger guys have no idea what I was talking about.

Im 26 i have no clue what those are .... they look kinda cool 
embarassed.gif

WHOA WHOA WHOA TIME OUT ......

So im tellin the ole lady about this (31) and she says oh yeah we had shirts like that ... they even made our yearbooks (senior yr '00) with hypercolor pages cuz thats what we grew up with

View media item 548888View media item 548889

I had no clue about this stuff ... dang did it skip a few years?

Last edited:
They always look different in person. If youre lucky enough to live by a mom and pop shoe store that sells em early go take a look, then make your decision. 

Doubt these are going to be limited, but if it helps you make the purchase thinking it's going to be more power to you lol
These are going to be limited. Talked with a dude that runs a mom n pop, he said his store is not getting many pairs at all (he referred to an invoice or order sheet), which is a solid indication that the shoe will be limited. He said they only recieve this few pairs when the shoe is very limited.

Yah looks like I have to call my ma and pa store tomorrow. I dont know him enough to yell him to save a pair but i know he sells early.

Called my prerelease store. Said I can reserve it and grab it whenever they get their shipment.

Last edited:
These are going to be limited. Talked with a dude that runs a mom n pop, he said his store is not getting many pairs at all (he referred to an invoice or order sheet), which is a solid indication that the shoe will be limited. He said they only recieve this few pairs when the shoe is very limited.

so your basing it off that when they clearly come in every size from kids straight up

limited is like the black/gold 1's no kids sizes and limited quantity worldwide

Quality looks pretty nice on them what is the material used on them tho? I heard its similar to the olive Vs from 06

most mom and pop stores will get theirs around sept 10th

i know the big chain distribution centers usually get them 3 weeks prior to street date sometimes 4 when they have alot to allocate

Heard these are releasing in little kids sizes. If thats the case im getting them for sure for my daughter.

Back
Top Bottom