Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

JB is all in with the "Bel-Air" theme 
laugh.gif

:x
mean.gif

Flight Club 80s

gotta make team J crap the same color so the dudes who can afford retros or miss out can have something to still drop $$ on from JB ... they do it all the time & it works ...

i see more SOM green glow's than i do GG IV's

Last edited:
LOL that's the stupidest thing I ever heard, but it's true

i see way more toro 1's than toro iv's
way more retro 1/viii than actual white/red/blk viii

you either have the dude who don't rock retro's
or the dude "who just missed out" but needs to get SOIMETHING jordan the same colors before he leaves the mall/store
the one who can afford it & want's those team j's/fusions/mid 1's
& the dudes who cop everything

i kno im missing a few

gotta make team J crap the same color so the dudes who can afford retros or miss out can have something to still drop $$ on from JB ... they do it all the time & it works ...

Oh yeah i knew that without a doubt. As long as it says Jordan They overlook retros and go for the other crap haha.

Wouldnt believe how many of these kids got those JB shoes out there on the basketball courts and instagramming it #Js #jordans

Oh and word is those SOM sold better than the GGs over seas

Last edited:

Oh yeah i knew that without a doubt. As long as it says Jordan They overlook retros and go for the other crap haha.

Wouldnt believe how many of these kids got those JB shoes out there on the basketball courts and instagramming it #Js #jordans

Oh and word is those SOM sold better than the GGs over seas

im almost positive they did..

literally 3-5 pairs of SOM's for every GG iv i see around here

im almost positive they did..

literally 3-5 pairs of SOM's for every GG iv i see around here
in all reality they dont look that honestly, i still wouldnt buy them because i dont like that model but its one of the better SOM produced. while not all of the Jordan 1-28 appeal to me, i would almost 90% of his other shoes just dont cut it for me.

(im sure many will not agree oh well lol) JB & Nike should start doing some collabs like new balance asics and saucony have. Slap some classic JB colorways on iconic nike brand shoes. You could dang near make WC3s cway on Air Max 1 IDs

Last edited:
I don't see the problem with the colors like some others have but I don't like how the shark teeth on the midsole and the jumpman are different colors. That's my only gripe about this shoe

I agree with this statement. I like the grey upper with the purple midsole and even the sock liner is pretty cool but the different color teeth and jumpman bug me a bit. I said with the first leaked pics I would pass, but now with the clear pics I wouldn't mind having a pair but I wouldn't pay reseller price.

Back
Top Bottom