Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

These come out same day as the Glove's. if I can only get one pair I'm going with the GPs.

Seeing some people try their scare tactics to the younger, uninformed NTers...No bueno

If these ARE coming ount in Preschool, Toddler, and Infant, best believe that they are a GR.

In fact, by definition, a GR comes in both adult and youth (and pre school and toddler)...For those that are worried about getting a pair of these, just put in some work (get to the mall early) and you should be ok. Don't let these cornballs punk you into thinking you need to sweat over these...You dont...

...BUT, don't think you can go out all night on Friday and stroll into the mall at 3pm on Saturday and cop...That's a setup to fail.

I don't see these being produced in FR III or FR V numbers, but they likely won't be Fear Pack IV or Black Grape V numbers, either.

The price hike might be another clue as well...Higher priced GR that sells out = more money for Nike.

The on foot pic that Quise posted makes these look the best that I've ever seen them look. Gloves are a definite pickup and I didn't know they were dropping the same day, but these were always on my "Pass" list until I saw that pic...Now we'll see how it goes...

The on foot pic that Quise posted makes these look the best that I've ever seen them look. Gloves are a definite pickup and I didn't know they were dropping the same day, but these were always on my "Pass" list until I saw that pic...Now we'll see how it goes...
When I saw that the Gloves were releasing same day I had to think about what I wanted to do, because Sept & Oct were my off months for purchasing shoes, other than going after these. So i havent made my mind up which to go after or go for both. More than likely it will just be I try for both and what I come away with thats what I get

Guess i'll be a kid who wear's female colored shoes then ... cuz im in

Lol I cant wait to see how many of yall dissin come back on the 4th & 5th trying to get a pair and when you strike out diss them even more hahaha

Female colors? Grey, Black, Purple (same as grapes??)..and neon...and hints of pink....ok 

Last edited:
Female colors? Grey, Black, Purple (same as grapes??)..and neon...and hints of pink....ok 
I don't see the problem with the colors like some others have but I don't like how the shark teeth on the midsole and the jumpman are different colors. That's my only gripe about this shoe

Guess i'll be a kid who wear's female colored shoes then ... cuz im in

Lol I cant wait to see how many of yall dissin come back on the 4th & 5th trying to get a pair and when you strike out diss them even more hahaha
While this is true, I can guarantee you I will not be one of them. These are not for me, to say the least.

Y'all go crazy though. Cop 10 pairs if it makes you happy.

While this is true, I can guarantee you I will not be one of them. These are not for me, to say the least.

Y'all go crazy though. Cop 10 pairs if it makes you happy.
i was just speaking in general didnt mean for it to seem directed at you if you took it that way.

I plan grabbing me one and a toddler pair 
grin.gif

I like em, but not enough to drop 185 on them.. going to pass on these, been spending WAY too much latetly on shoes!

JB is all in with the "Bel-Air" theme 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif

Flight Club 80s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom