Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Will Smith and his son destroyed an 80's classic, for this I will not support this release. Long live Danielson!!

These should be readily available release day. They're coming in size 15 all the way down to toddler, crib soft bottoms. That alone screams GR with large quantities. Truly limited J's usually aren't available in anything smaller than a men's size 7.

The only thing I don't like about them is the pink but to each is one its a decent color way, I think it'll go good with grey sweats IMO but dark color denim would make it look good too. May end up passing for a pair of Bron 11s though just too much heat dropping in octoboer

These should be readily available release day. They're coming in size 15 all the way down to toddler, crib soft bottoms. That alone screams GR with large quantities. Truly limited J's usually aren't available in anything smaller than a men's size 7.
I think the FRV's went all the way up to 18 didnt they? I didnt even know jordan made em in that size

I would cop these happily knowing that they are a GR. this cw is pretty clean but I'm still iffy on it. At least it won't be as much of a hassle copping these tho

good lawd
smokin.gif
first time I seen a pair of elite socks I like with the shoe 

Matchy matchy socks already...
mean.gif

Can't wait to see some of the fits people will surely try to pull off with these. Reminds me of the grape fits... ugh.

Back
Top Bottom