Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I like how there is nonstop fresh prince gifs and yet these aren't even like a good attempt at a "fresh prince" colorway.
alien.gif
 people will get hype for anything these days

Would you agree that the adidas with the drose 3 did a better fresh prince colorway than jordan brand?

like i said tryin to get that post count up, replyin to each individual one by one when theres a multi quote function. We'll see in the coming weeks if something pops up in that sig or in the buy/sell lol 

anyways ..... 

View media item 570301

View media item 570359
i said i was not trying to sell anything. and i wasnt respondin to everyone ibwas responding to someone and some others had something to say so i responded to them too.

I like how there is nonstop fresh prince gifs and yet these aren't even like a good attempt at a "fresh prince" colorway. 0]  people will get hype for anything these days

So we cant post fresh prince of bel air gifs because the colorway doesnt match up? It has nothing to do with hype lol ... you wana talk hype then that shpuld be addressed towards the limited vs gr chatter and those who only cop limited kicks

I like the shoe i like the tv show colorway looks good to me

View media item 570414View media item 570415View media item 570416

these are going all the way down to preschool sizes. does that mean its a GR? I wondering so i have a better chance to cop 

and how does that make them a good fresh prince colorway? the og 1s that just came out have the same colors as the Atlanta hawks does that make them a good Atlanta hawks colorway?
lol so what makes them a fresh prince colorway then since you know what a good one looks like?

and yeah it did make for a good old school hawks colorway, did i want them no, but the colors made sense. 1s released in celtics colorway earlier this year as well. 

I guess all the OGs (red/blk/wht) that Jordan himself wore didnt make good Chicago Bulls colorways huh

well the adidas rose 3 fresh prince colorway craps all over these as far as fresh prince themes go... too bad adidas rose line sucks lol

well the adidas rose 3 fresh prince colorway craps all over these as far as fresh prince themes go... too bad adidas rose line sucks lol

That adidas cway is weak though. So its more of a fresh prince theme cuz it match the first outfit he wore on the shows debut?

Anyway its all opinion but IMO ill take these over those adidas any day.

Back
Top Bottom