Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

The Bel Airs are gonna be that shoe that doesnt look that good in pics, but when that person gets one in their hand they are gonna realize how good they look.

thats almost every "on the fence" person in EVERY thread. They say "ill need to see in person" come RD they copped cuz "they look much better in person, pics dont even do these justice" ...... or they think they look ugly in person and pass but still come back to the thread frequently lol

Im just coming back to see why people like these TBH

because it looks nice to them, they like them? what other reasons are there though? we all know it isnt because of the performance of the shoe.

Is that the sole basis of everyone buying a shoe these days, looks (outside of performance sneakers)

Jordan absolutely ruined the 5s.

These and the 3lab5 are absolutely the worst pairs that I can recall

3Lab5s, DBs, and Fresh Princes are all fire. They are super different, but I like that they pushed the envelope like that. Some people may not be pleased but who knows what doors these new CWs and ideas will open.

3Lab5s, DBs, and Fresh Princes are all fire. They are super different, but I like that they pushed the envelope like that. Some people may not be pleased but who knows what doors these new CWs and ideas will open.
Agree there is deff something there to appeal to anyone

loving how the cool grey material looks in up close shots wonder what kink of material that is does not look like nubuck but who knows.

I plan to purchase both, why stress myself with having to choose?

its like having to choose between eating poop or raw buttcheeks lol

neither look good

i do think they should randomly color the jumpmans on the tongue that way somebody can try and swap a matching pair lol

theres a point and time where you say this looks like they trying way too hard to be different in a bad way...

these tread along that line...

those zebra looking ones definately do

laugh.gif

YOU are out of you mind if you think the Elephant Prints are worse than the 28s. Name one colorway of 28s that is worse than the 3lab5s or whatever stupid name they have.
I think you mixed up how you wanted to say this. Which pair are you saying is worse?

yea hes mixed up...

me personally i cant get down with the 28's

quit possibly the worst idea in the history of athletic footwear

Back
Top Bottom