Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

its like having to choose between eating poop or raw buttcheeks lol

neither look good

i do think they should randomly color the jumpmans on the tongue that way somebody can try and swap a matching pair lol

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love both. But I tend to like super loud/weird/different shoes so that has a lot to do with it.

Love em but still think they shoulda did the Metallic Black 5's WITHOUT 23 on the side and Wills flipped out Bel Air Blazer print on the sock liner

damn..off top of my head 11 colorways of 5s will have released by years end.. maybe im missing one and theres 12.. one 5 a month lol.. i know its the year of the 5s but damn.. just burnout . OD

I say release one a week, 52 for the year. Who cares buy the ones you like and ignore the rest.

that would be cool tho like recycling the sig line...

each year only one retro drops but with tons of colorways. each year one retro colorway will be retroed as is with nike air or nike

Last edited:
is dude really advocating dropping 36 colorways a year of only ONE model?

the bubble shall burst soon brehs.. the young kids can have it.. wake me when columbias and air zoom gps drop. until then i'll stay retired.

Last edited:
is dude really advocating dropping 36 colorways a year of only ONE model?

the bubble shall burst soon brehs.. the young kids can have it.. wake me when columbias and air zoom gps drop. until then i'll stay retired.

Nah, its not like that. For example this month we get 2 5s. Not bad, 2 maybe 3 every couple months isnt bad honestly.

I think its fine just the way it is. Spread them out over the course of the year. Its already bad enough nearly 20 - 30 shoes get dropped a year alone by JB, not to mention other nike releases as well as other brands.

lets be realistic though, you talkin about dropping that many colorways of one model per year, and you saying you dont have to buy them all. But when you dont have the funds to equate all the ones you do want because so many dropped, we would see yall coming back in here complaining about resellers wanting $$$$$ for them lol .....

anyways back to the bel-airs

Last edited:
i dunno having a system like say the 2's in 2014, 3's in 2015, iv in 2016, v in 2017 etc seems like a better idea for the company and the consumer... i mean their current models are going nowhere. its like they dont care about non retros...just pumping out colorways that dont eem make sense...

maybe a black friday shoe can have an og colorway with nike air on it...

then again JB seems like they retro a model and colorway every 5 to 7 years...

damn..off top of my head 11 colorways of 5s will have released by years end.. maybe im missing one and theres 12.. one 5 a month lol.. i know its the year of the 5s but damn.. just burnout . OD

totally agree... just off the top of my head, including GS colorways, I count 13... which I think is leaning on the side of overkill. I can't ever think of another time when so many versions of 1 retro model have been released. The 4s last year, at best was only 1/2 the color ways we've seen in the 5 this year. Think we'll see 13 retro 6's next year? Highly doubtful... could be 14 if a black laney ever comes to fruition. (Fire Red 3ms, valentines day 5s (GS), Cement grey/Pink Foil (GS), Floridians (GS), Grapes, Black Grapes, Fear 5s, Fire Red Black tongue, DB5s, 3Lab5s, Bel Air 5s, Laneys, Oreos) ... def OD

I'm not a fan of any of these end of the year V's, except for the Laneys.

Truth be told though, the Bel Airs are nicer than both the 3Lab5 and those bumsauce "Oreo" V's. I'm excited to NOT be on a sneaker line for black Friday...

I'm not a fan of any of these end of the year releases except for the Laneys & Taxis.

Truth be told though, the Bel Airs are nicer than both the 3Lab5 and those bumsauce "Oreo" V's. I'm excited to NOT be on a sneaker line for black Friday...

QFT with a lil edit

Last edited:
and you saying you dont have to buy them all. But when you dont have the funds to equate all the ones you do want because so many dropped, we would see yall coming back in here complaining about resellers wanting $$$$$ for them lol .....

anyways back to the bel-airs

So keep it the way it is because certain people may not have enough $ to afford all the ones they want? Nah. Hell, that happens now with the amount of shoes. The average person can't afford to buy them all, and definitely not the average kid. But that doesn't mean those of us that can afford all we want should have less to choose from. From a buyers standpoint, more releases would actually be a great thing. With more releasing, sales would drop across the board for the simple fact not all could buy all. It would then make it much easier to grab many releases as opposed to the way it is now.

Maybe I just want it to happen to make it easier to grab releases. Having money any more isn't enough, you have to be able to dedicate an insane amount of time and effort to get certain shoes. Which is very difficult since in order to have the funds to buy a ton of shoes, one has to take care of business to make it possible. But I suppose things in life can never be easy.

Back
Top Bottom